I have been a customer for 10yrs or more I went around to the Middletown De branch 2/28/2018 I did not see anu customer service worker at there desk so i waited about 5mins and walked around until I found someone sitting in the financial planner office I asked where was everyone and he told me very rudely someone would be with me, He never got up to see what was going on or to even find out where the other workers were at.after about another 10mins a worker came from out back and helped me with my problem. when I call in to speak to the branch manger I was told by the assistant manger(who I believe was the same rude person I had spoke to when I was in the office) he told me he took care of all compliants.

I told him what had happen and he said would look into the matter.

Two weeks passed and I never heard back from anyone so I called back and spoke to the branch manger Ashley and she stated if the compliant dept though this compliant had any merit someone would be getting back to me.she sounded very sarcastic and told me to have a nice weekend I knew she was being sarcastic because that was on a monday.so after10yrs I am closing out my acct with them. good customer service goes a long way and they do not have it at this bank branch.

Review about: Wells Fargo Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Talk to these people about there attitude, and good customer service..

I didn't like: Customer service was rude and unhelpful, Rude customer service, Rudeness.

Comments

Yes, good idea to close account. These rude idiots need a wakeup call.They need us more than we need them.

Already in the process of closing one of my accounts with them, then the other. Who needs idiots?