Jacksonville, Florida
2.3

I have had the worst customer no-service experience ever from CSR Crystal employee id 73040 on Aug 21, 2015 at approx 7:00 pm. She was very argumentative and wanted to talk over me every time I tried to form a sentence, she did not want to listen to the problem about the fraud that Wells Fargo contacted me about.

When Wellsfargo contacted me about fraudulent activity that was going on on my account it prompt me to check my transactions and I found more fraudulent transactions and reported it to the fraud department. after a few days I received a email from Wellsfargo telling me claim was complete, when I called I was told well we did not find any fraudulent transactions your on your own. I WAS CONTACTED BY YOUR "FRAUD" DEPARTMENT MAKING MY AWARE OF A BREECH OF MY ACCOUNT WOW!

And now i'm being told your own your own., Well lesson learned I am transferring my direct deposit to another bank who will value me and protect my assets. take heed and find a new bank!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Deposit.

Wells Fargo Cons: Rude representative.

Comments

dpwish4

Ppl dont believe it till it happens to them. Believe me it did.

Its called opportunity checking. That they give to those that dont quality for regular checking. Its so not a good idea. I was always overdrawn.

More late fees.

Then I figured it out. If you drop the socalled overdraft/savings account that they say u must attach to it you will be good.