59 views
Verified Reviewer

The BBB has warning about Wells Fargo and they have been in the news several times over the past several years with corrupt business practices (criminal according to the Federal government). But I like one of their credit card features and thought how could a credit card backfire?!

I have excellent credit - somewhere between a score of 780 and 820 depending on what credit bureau and I have never been turned down for credit. UNTIL NOW. They did not want my business and it is probably to my benefit that I will not be doing business with them. The question you as a consumer should ask is if they do not want someone with a credit score around 800 - will they want your business?

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME applying to do any type of business with this company. Read the BBB warnings. There are good banks and credit cards out there.

Save yourself time and problems down the road. I like my IHG credit card and US Bank card.

User's recommendation: Do NOT do business with WELLS FARGO.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Credit Card.

Preferred solution: warnign to potential or current customers.

Comments