2630 Maguire Rd, Ocoee, FL 34761, USA

$790 claim denied. Purchased phone from best buy and it didn't work. The following day I went to return it and they wouldn't accept my return. In the end I left the phone with the customer service department because it was useless to me and left the store.

Facts.

*I purchased a phone

*I tried return it they denied any refund

*I do not have the merchandise

*the store has the item I paid for

*I do not have the $790 I spent on it

*the store has the $790

*wells fargo did NOTHING, NO investigation,

*wells Fargo claims department rep suggested I go back to the merchant and figure out this issue on my own.

Dear Wells Fargo, I used to rave about your services and the app that promotes saving money with tools and reminders. However now I don't feel that way. Less then a month ago I drove past a billboard that was an advert for Wells Fargo. Established 1852. Re-established 2018

with a recommitment to you.

What a load of horse $#!+. Same old people. Same old game.

I wouldn't be here if they made a effort to investigate. If they did and still denied the claim I would drop it and move on.

But no I was told no investigation was done and they can't return my money because the merchant wouldn't return the funds to the bank.

The merchant doesnt have a choice in the matter if their is a investigation the finds them at fault.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Wow, you should blame the manufacturer of your car too since you drove to best but....you’re an idiot for blaming Wells Fargo, this is an issue between you and Best Buy....gosh some people are so dumb