Palm Beach, Florida

They are already threatening to take my car. I told lost my job and home and the woman said thats no excuse when is our company going to get paid.

I said not sure they asked for my address and what color of the vehicle. My payment was due the 8th. Panuzzo And its only the 12 of june. I write my last name because i am real person.Don't appreciate being yelled at or threaten at 17.9 % they ripped me off.

and stuck me with a bill. My understand under florida repo laws can not threaten harrass me, which they have, worse company ever.

Comments

Our payment was due on the 18th of November and Sunday morning, the 21st of November we got a threatening call from someone at Wells Fargo. This account has not been delinquent and I make the monthly payments from a separate bank account because I refuse to set up autopayments because I have read all the horror stories.

Are they for real?

Three days late -barely and I get a harassing call?!

They coulnd't just send a friendly reminder or a friendly call? Ten more payments & then so long...never again.