1.5

I am currently in the middle of this fiasco. My husband deposited on sat 3 checks to add up to 800$ (rent money) and it’s now Friday to find out it’s got a big hold and not to be cleared for another week!

All because they say that the back part of the check isn’t clear... ?? Never got a phone call about it. Talked to 5 different people that kept pawning me off and all they can say is..

wait for it to clear. Ummm excuse me? I would love to see the entire company and ceo have their wages held for 2 weeks and not be able to get food or anything. They claim that my husband didn’t sign when in fact he did, while having the actual proof on my statement.

And after I pointed out in detail where everything was, they proceeded to find every possible lame excuse.

I’ve never had issues but within the past 4 months, this is the third time I get my money held for more than 2 days with no actual reason. I want to sue them but don’t even know the first place to start.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Check.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments