Show reviews that mention
bank account money customer customer service loan service payment credit business
Filter review

Wells Fargo - MORTGAGE DISASTER

I have an adjustable mortgage. The value of my home has dropped 27% based on comparable properties in my tract. Wells Fargo/ASC has claimed to work with me but they just yank your chain. My rate is now at 9.95% and we cannot continue to do this. It seems to me that with all the losses the banks should be willing to work with homeowners, adjust their rate and market value and get them back on the right track, instead of ripping their houses out from under them. My credit used to be above average and now I have less than 500. This doesn't just affect me, it has affected my marriage and my 13 year old twins. Where are the answers?? And yes, I have to file bankruptcy.

Pending Class Action with Wells Fargo contact Miles Brascher

MEB101331@AOL.COM

He is an Attorney looking over the cases

i would get out of asc's clutches fast!

they are no good!

the feds should be after them soon with all these mortgage predatory "crack downs"

avoid them like the plague!!!

they have rude customer service.

Although it is truly a tragedy when our homes are taken, I feel we only have our selves to blame. What did you expect an adjustable rate mortgage to do?

It adjusts. Unless the bank tricked you into getting a adjustable rate loan instead of a fixed, how can you hold them responsible? Do I work for a bank? NO.

Do I like wells fargo? Defiantly NOT.

however they are simply doing what they said they would do if you picked this kind of loan. Are we so unable to take responsibility for our actions?

i am in the same situation. I have been trying to do a loan modification since December 07 with ASC and still nothing has been accomplished.

There are so many different reps that answer one person tells you one thing and the next day someone else tells you different. My rate was @ 7% and it is now at 10% big differnece and its going to adjust again i July. I am sick and tired of this mortgate company yanking my chain too!!! :( I ask to speak to upper management and all of a sudden nobody is available.

Who can we really depend on for help,"NO ONE".

ASC sends me letters telling me to contact my local HUD agency i did that and still no response. WE NEED HONEST, RELIABLE HELP!!

View more comments (3)
ID
#119697 Review #119697 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Los Angeles, California
Wells Fargo Mortgage

Wells fargo Bank Fees are criminal

Wells Fargo Bank process of debit and credits with checking accounts and debit cards creates excessive over draft charges and it's my belief that they know what they're doing. It's methods makes it very difficult to balance account. I consider it criminal. Any attorney and individuals interested in a class action suit please contact me at ncfc2800@yahoo.com. We can discuss. There process to debit your largest check amount first which will make your other checks no good, so in turn they get $34 per item that they return. If you use the visa on your debit card it is immediatley taken from your account and then credited back that night, which causes confusion with your balance, not that it's there responsibility, but they know this confusion creates fees when the vendor submits item for payment and it then taken from account again. Those are just two examples of them knowing what they are doing.

I'm having all sorts of problems with Wells Fargo since they took over Wachovia. They are fleecing millions of customers with weird fees and changing the terms of the accounts without properly notifying customers.

I have been pulling my money out slowly and depositing in local credit unions.

I suggest everyone do the same. Corporate greed at its finest.

Los Angeles, California
Wells Fargo Checking Account
I closed my account(s) with Wells Fargo over two years ago. Last year, I received a call from a collection agency trying to collect on $55 service charges from Wells Fargo. After further investigation, it turned out that the banker didn't close the accounts...

I wish that I could give you some great advice on how to handle this but I can't. Maybe you could hire an Attorney on a contingency fee basis.

I can't wait to be able to close my account with them but I can't until the check that they returned for NSF clears. The only reason why it was returned is because they continued to place a large check I deposited on hold.

San Diego, California
Wells Fargo Account

Wells Fargo Auto Finance

In 2004, I needed a new car. I did not have the best credit, therfore I asked my mother to cosign, which she did. We purchased a 2004 Accent, with Wells Fargo Auto Finance. Anytime, if a payment had not posted, Wells Fargo would call my mother, who then reconfirmed with me; even though I would still have a 10 day grace period since the orignal payment date. In September of 2005, I was contacted by the home office to refinance my loan. The woman, Sheri , stated that I was always paid on time, and that WFAF wanted to have the loan between just them & myself - I was happy. I went in to the office, and asked questions. What would my payments be - the same, and I qualified to get up to $1000 back on money already invested & (she said) I could fill out an application for their credit card. Would I still have gap insurance - she interrupted me and said "Ariel, everything is the same, the only difference is, the loan will no longer have your mothers name on it." I got into an an accident 08-11-07, w/ a teenager totaling out my car - guess what my gap claim got denied. Why? Because I would have had to open up a new gap claim (cost $300) at the time of refinancing. I called the home office, and one of the employees argued with the gap ins lady, stating that the gap transfers over due to me being on the orignal loan - NO IT DOES NOT - I WOULD HAVE HAD TO OPEN A NEW GAP INS CLAIM PRIOR TO THE ACCIDENT! Now, due to their employees mistake, I am forced to pay on a totaled out car, and Wells Fargo refuses to work on a payment plan with me, even though their trained professionals made the mistake, a $3,000 mistake.

- After the cityscapes and the starcturul shots and Dorothy and the scarecrow, this photo really surprised me. As I scrolled down on my little ol' iBook, I actually got choked up, looking at this couple so obviously close, emotionally and physically, and so lovingly photographed.

Then I read your caption and thought, No one looks cold here.

They looked in love, warm, caring love. I adore this photo.

please foward info to me to.i been beat out of four months of payment.lied to.threaten to come repo the vechile again after i allready made the montly payment.held on the phone for 45minute or longer.please if anyone do file a class action lawsuit.please help me with the info.we need to put a stop to how they treat people.

Sasha H

:( my husband and I got a vehicle financed through Wells Fargo. We paid on this vehicle for 2 years, we missed our first payment because out allotment didn't start so I sent them their payment.

That was the ONLY late payment ever.. after 2 years of making payments they repo'd our car saying they never got a payment from us... Which we know is NOT the case, why would they wait 2 years to take action if they were not getting payments. also they repo'd the car when my husband was deployed to Iraq.

So after paying nearly $18k they took the car. So now we are out $18k and have horrible credit because of them.

If you can help it don't ever do business with WFAF, they harrass(call you) day and night, they are very rude and unprofessional on the phone, they don't let you speak to managers and when you have finally managed to pay off your loan including a ton of late charges they then add a repossesion to your credit record which we are still trying to have removed. BEEEEE AWARE of these people, they should be put out of business.

There has to be other methods of paying for a car instead of through these people, and this is being nice. :(

chris

Wells fargo! All I can say is never again I don't care what the case may be.

My daughter called me last year to tell me wells fargo approved her along with 3 other banks. you know it! child don't do it and she didn't.

yup I have saved 3 lives with auto loans and 5 with banking. Nope they are the worst.

I sent them a certified check for a pay off on the loan because the car was sold and they still held the release of the title for 10 working days ... several of the people I talked to on the phone were very rude when talking to them also ...

would not help me because I could not get them a copy of the check the credit union I got the check from was not able to get a copy so I had to wait ... it was also because one of their employes screwed up they noted when the check that I sent overnight to them was a personal check when it came from the bank directly and they said it could not be corrected

Tom

COREA TRIAL GROUP, a Dallas, Texas based nation class action law firm, have been investigating claims against this company and would like to hear from you if you have experienced what you suspect is illegal activities. If so, you may be entitled to legal relief and/or the recovery of damages.

Feel free to email us at: Contact@CoreaLaw.com

I unfortunately work for Wells Fargo for about two years. Since I was sent to work on phone calls. I noticed the other collectors treated the customers awfully. I overheard saying collectors: “- Go to sell tamales, so you can get some money to pay your bill”; “- Get a man can pay your bill”; I don’t care if your mother dies, you need to pay your bill”; “- Go out there to earn some money”; “- *** you”; “- Get another husband”; “- I will call you as many times as I want”; I don’t care about your personal problems”; Etc.

I brought them up to the supervisors’ and managers’ attention but they did nothing.

As former social worker and in order to educate the collectors in how treat customer for retention; I developed a Customer Services Power Point presentation that I presented to the supervisors and managers many times; and they said they liked it and found appropriated to present to the rest of the staff; but it never happened. Supervisors are nasty and unprofessional; when customer request on the phone to speak with them; they refuse to get on the phone.

Supervisors tell employees: - if you don’t take breaks or lunch time, you have the opportunity of making more phone calls and improve your bonus rate.

Employees’ turn over is high and the company keeps firing collector as they please.

Wells Fargo should be gone.

I too have a car loan with WFAF. I only have it because I needED to get a consolidation loan and I had to put up my title free 2006 pickup truck for collateral.

So I have now have an auto loan with them. My wife and i got behind on a few payments due to unstable work for her. We were getting many harassing phone calls and when we did actually talk to a nice person who was interested in helping us work up a doable payment plan to get us back on track, another rude rep would call us and tell us that our new arrangement with WFAF wont be acceptable. We are struggling to keep our truck.

Repossession is threatened. We are under water on our truck because the value has dropped considerably in this economy so we cant sell it to repay the entire loan. If they do repossess my truck I now would have an unsecured loan with them instead of a collaterally backed secure one.

They wont see a dime of the balance if they don't work with me. I will never do any business with these loan sharks again and hope they all rot in ***

i hate wells fargo as well. if i knew then what i knew now i would have never got a load through them.

my advise to those who are thinking about doing bussiness with DON'T. they never try to work with you. i lost my job and could not make payments on my car and i asked wells fargo to come get my car and they refused. they told me they didn't care about my car they wanted their money.

they would harrass me they are so rude. please please please stay away from them.

they don't care about you or trying to help you even if you have always made your payments on time. all it takes is one time of being late with them

View more comments (25)
Wells Fargo Loan

Wells Fargo Pirated Our Credit without consent

We are seniors who had a BK 4 years ago because of a illness. We had excellent credit, never late just could not pay the medical bills. We just bought a home, have a 3 year old new car financed and went to Wells Fargo as it is in the city we are moving to. After giving all our information we were told we were denied a account? They ran our credit without our knowledge and although there is nothing currently wrong were denied. We had a check for $67,000 that we closed another account and nowhere to put it. Went to B of A and they approved us immediately. Sorry *** bank

Whenever you agree to take out a loan, especially financing a new car, the lending company has a clause which allows them to run an inquiry on your credit report. These clauses are within your contact of sale. They are not separate!

So read before you sign!

San Luis Obispo, California
Loss
We moved to GA back in Oct of 2007 from KS. We had a home in KS, that we had been payin on for 7 years. Just this last year of 07 did Wells Fargo decide to start raising our payments about every 2 months. By the time we left to come to GA, our payments were up to 532....
Lisa G

Hey Bob you are wrong.We also have Wells Fargo as a lender.And no they won't help you.They raised our payment almost $300 dollars to pay escrow which we never asked for.Then when we tried to get them to help redo the intrested on the loan to lower the payments they did the samething as they did to the person above.Not one department knew what the other department was doing.It is a disgrace when Wells Fargo takes millions of tax payers money,and then doesn't wanna help the people who they should be helping.

Toccoa, Georgia
Wells Fargo Mortgage

Harassment by Wells Fargo

My daugther got her 1st car loan and needed a co-signer. I live in another state, so the car dealer sent me the papers to sign and send back. The 1st time my daughter was a day late on her loan, I got a phone call. I explained that it was my daughter's loan and they should call her, and I gave them her phone number (which they claimed they didn't have). They informed me that I was the main person on the loan and she was the co-signer. Kind of funny, since she had no credit record yet. Unfortunately, I cannot find my copy of the co-signer papers. I explained the error to them and they said the only way it could be changed is for my daughter to refinance. Since that time, every time she is a day late I get called. I spoke with 1 nice person and she agreed to note on the account that they are suppose to contact my daughter, and I gave them her phone # again. She was suppose to note that I would only be notified if the car was close to being reposessed. The next person who called claimed there was no such note on the account and again I had to give them my daughter's number. Now whenever she is late, I get a call EVERY day. This month they are telling me she is 30 days past due. I was not able to access the account online because they have my daughter's SSN as the main account holder SSN. I went to the local Wells Fargo branch and had them look up the status of the account. They said the payment had been received over a week ago and the only payment due was the current one. Today I received another call telling me the payment was late. I told them that according to the bank, the payment was made. They said they had no record of receiving it. So naturally I got quite upset and used few choice words when I told her that they better get their accounting straightened out and quit calling me. They did the same thing to my husband on a loan he had with them. He always makes his payments on time, but he received a call saying a payment was late. He called the bank the next day and they confirmed that the payment had been made on time. Not only can they not keep their records straight, but they harrass their customers for no reason. I am encouraging my daughter and my husband to refinance and get away from Wells Fargo.

wells fargo had me arrested and charged with forgery on a check that sent to me and made to me in my name. not my fault it was a bogus check. how do you figure forgery/ how does one forge their own name?

it's all true. We call people who are 1 day late and give no regard to whom is, or suppose to be, the primary name.

We'll call you until you answer and even force insuracne onto your account. Do we care about the customer, not from what I've learned.

I am a Wells Fargo employee and even I am looking to change all my accounts aay from WF as well as find new employment. We love money, but hate the people giving it to us!

View more comments (1)
Waterloo, Iowa
Wells Fargo Loan
I swiped my debit card by accident for a $2300 purchase, did not enter my pin or sign, and had the transaction voided and rung up again on another credit card. Wells Fargo held the $2300 out of my checking account for 72 business hours because of this accidental swipe...

Pay attention to the banks hold policies. Don't be an ***.

Petaluma, California
Loss
Unfortunately, there is not enough space here for me to fully explain all of my problems dealing with W-F and their mortgage dealings. So here is a synopsis of what I have experienced. In January of 2006, I fell behind on my mortgage, entirely my fault and I accept...

agreed - i had them "close" my check card that someone had managed to use without my knowledge... after the 14 business day waiting period to get a new one came and went without a new card (which they said was on its way several times) - I went to a physical bank to get some idea what happened.

They said the card was never closed, nor had a new one been issued. What did come in the mail was the charge dispute claim that had the wrong charges on it...

Canton, Georgia
All I can say is that if you have an account with Wells Fargo, when you have the opportunity, LEAVE! Now, apparently you need a college degree to bank because God forbid, a financial institution should have simple rules. Basically in my case, I always check my account...

Only been with Wells F&#* since 4-10 but

as of Aug could see Monies Missing, Check book balance was off. Its not about spending too much money, its about beening ripped off.

My check is written and accounted for so my balance should ALWAYS be lower than Wells. It wasn't.

NO WAY to prove anything, so I'm back at Credit Union. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Redmond, Washington