Show reviews that mention
bank account money customer customer service loan service payment credit business
Filter review

Wells Fargo

Got a blank wells fargo check on the mail, it writes, "transfer your high rate credit card to wells fargo bank, pay only 3.9% until sept 2008". I called and confirmed, and customer service said yes, 3.9% for balance transfer until sept 2008. I completed the balance transfer, however, i noticed that my credit card statement has interest rates of 15%. I called custoemr service, but they claim that the 3.9 rate are only for new purchases. If this incident also happened to you, please email me ferdzter@yahoo.com. i will fight back. enough is enough!

This is the worst of the worst! Went to take my car payment in on the due date, and was tokd they don't take walkin payments.

Who ever heard of such a thing. Of course I was charged kate fees, as I then had to mail it.

They need some serious customer service training. Manners woud helo, also!

you are retarded, learn how to read.

View more comments (1)
Loss
If Wells Fargo Home Mortgage d.b.a. Americas Servicing Company has hurt you and your family, please contact the two two attorney's working to file a class action suit on behalf of outraged homeowners. INSIST ON YOUR RIGHTS! GO TO THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE NOW!...

When you say a second home for rtnael, do you mean a second home that you will sometime reside in or do you mean a second home strictly as a rtnael.I would consider a duplex as most lenders consider a duplex the same as a single family house. As a matter of fact 1-4 units are normally considered as a single family home for mortgage purposes.You should check and see what type of mortgage you would be qualified for, the approximate interest rate, as well as the amount you plan to pay for this rtnael.Now you should figure out the income of the property and if you will have to come out of pocket with any of the monthly mortgage,insurance or taxes.There is also up keep of the property that should be added to the equation.You might also check with the Apartment House Association in your local area for additional information.

Since you are now gonna be a land lord you might consider joining this group as they have the necessary rtnael agreements, eviction forms, means to run credit reports and other things necessary for you to be land lords and will supply you with limited legal advise.I hope this has been of some use to you, good luck. FIGHT ON

View more comments

Option One & Wells Fargo litigation

Unfortunately my story is not unlike many others. I file this complaint because without consumers standing together against injustice we will never be heard. In 2006 I took out a loan with a Option One mortgage company and after a substantial job loss got behind on payments. The bank foreclosed and evicted me. What I found out next is absolutely mind blowing. In short Wells Fargo Bank foreclosed and they did not own loan. Now before all of you email me to explain how mortgages are sold and re-sold let me save you some time. I am very well informed on the foreclosure process and know exactly what laws must be followed when large banks buy and sell loans. I understand what assignments must be made when those loans are sold. I also understand what documents and due process are required before foreclosure can commence. What I have learned over the last 6 months is truly disturbing. This is what I have learned. Loans are bought and sold all the time; in fact almost all of sub prime loans are sold. Banks are required to execute assignments when they sell loans informing not only the borrower of the change of ownership but more importantly for auditing purposes and to give the new bank legal ownership of the loan. A fifth grader can understand this. It’s the same thing with a car title. It indicates that a sale has transacted. Wells Fargo never executed an assignment! Giving them no legal ownership of the loan. This in itself is only a minor problem. After all even banks can have paperwork errors. What’s to stop them from executing the assignment and starting foreclosure again with legal backing? This. The banks don’t know who owns the loan. After researching this matter diligently I have found out that big banks are (newsflash!) greedy and dishonest. Imagine that! (sarcasm intended). They choose not to execute assignments because it ties their hands and won’t allow them to manipulate the system. An assignment is a legal binding document and banks don’t like to be bound. Also, there has been a huge lie perpetrated on the American public as these banks all claim they own the loan when only one bank in fact does. For instance, you take out a 200K loan, its sold 4 times, assigned 0 times. 4 banks claim they own it and now a 200k loan has turned into 800K of assets! Hence the reason the notional value of OTC’s and mortgage backed certificates is now estimated at 1.54 quadrillion dollars. And banks like bear and sterns are going out of business because they are insolvent! People, the money doesn’t exist! I have stumbled onto this and am in the fight of my life. I have filed a federal civil action against my bank, the public trustee and several lawyers. I am very angry with the local public trustee because they know the law and willingly do not follow it. In a Colorado foreclosure when the original bank on the deed of trust and note is not the foreclosing entity an executed assignment is a required document before the trustee can foreclose. (CS 38.38.101) My bank did not present this and the public trustee foreclosed anyway! What’s scary is I believe that most sub prime loans are like this and in the end it will be the hard working people of America that pay the ultimate price for these bankers greed. I post this because I need your help. One person is not going to change the system, only Americans standing together as one will bring attention to this matter. Please email me if you have any resources or would like to join the fight. I am currently working on starting a class action and looking to consumers who are being foreclosed on or already have been foreclosed on to stand up and demand their rights. If you would like to see the federal action please contact me. Thank you.

I have been dealing with Wells Fargo Bank for years and they do not consider anyone on disability as important not to charge *** fees like little receipts on an ATM machine every time you want verification on your balance. They charge $1.00 for every receipt you get.

They also have to have too many claims # for the same disputes. I wasted my time and health to get complaint to FTC and FDIC with consumer credit governments and want money for damages from WFB. After I filed these complaints,then WFB online services contacts me by email being concerned about my claims I have recently filed with them and complained to the authorities. What a bunch of jerks WFB is!!

I want to join an Class Action Suit and have contacted Mr Harris for this purpose. Lets get WFB.

:eek :? :( Wells Fargo is steeling my money!

I have been charged overdraft fees for no reason. Two times this month they have transferred funds to my checking for items pending. I also had deposits pending.

One of the deposits was cash and they still have transferred money to my account and after their 153.00 transfer my ending balance for the day was 304.67. Totally unnecessary fees.

Is there an email you can post so I can send you my email? I don't want to make my email public online because it uses my name.. I would like to be part of the class action if possible against Wells Fargo.

As I type this comment I am worried because I don't know what to do. WellS Fargo I thought was working to help me out.They were suppose to have me in a program, instead things got worse. All of the promises that they made was a total loss. I was steadily trying to pay what the program had me paying and still at the end I lost out. Then I heard about the NACA program, this is also a dead end. If I don't find someone that is HONEST enough to help me, I am sure I will loose my house. I am seeking help from everywhere and no one can tell me anything. I just happened to be reading trying to find some information and I saw this. CAN ANYONE help me or tell me what to do. I have the paperwork that WELLS FARGO had me to gather, the NACA had me gathering information. Please someone tell me how to get some help.

Thanks and waiting for information.

N.M., Birmingham, Alabama

I want to get involved. I have a similiar situation where we have been ignored.

The bank refuses to work with us and all they manage to do is talk in circles.

We even enlisted the help of NACA, the Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America (www.naca.com), and even NACA could not get a response from them. Please email me: mugzi81@yahoo.com

#19145

To make my very long story short, am having a very similar problem. Wells Fargo entered into a forebearance agreement and then sent my payment under that agreement back because it was not certified funds.

No place in the agreement indicated certified funds were required but I offered to send a bank check. Well, they would not let me do that because my forebearance agreement was in default due to nonpayment!!!! I had to enter into another forebearance agreement. Under that agreement I send a bank check and in conversation with a CSR to confirm the check arrived I am told that yes it was but that I do not have to send bank checks, a personal check will be fine!!!

Then, a few days later, I get a call from Wells Fargo that my payment (the one I was just told was received) had not been received and that if they did not receive payment, my house was going to foreclosure in a week. I sent proof of payment AND electronically sent another payment (so now I have paid one month ahead) so that I can avoid the sale of the condo. Wells Fargo acknowledged the payment but sold the house anyway!!!!

I am now in litigation with them over it. Has anyone else had a similar experience and I would love to know how you are dealing with it and is there anyone who managed to get it resolved?

View more comments (5)

Wells Fargo - Hold on my money

I have to say that Wells Fargo pissed me off for the last time. I made a deposit exceeding 5k on 6/13/08 so there was a hold placed on the check and was told on 6/16/08 by a phone banker that the hold would be removed on 6/17/08. I then questioned him several time to make sure because I needed to write a check against those funds. They assured me that it would be removed on the 17th and it would be okay for me to write a check and as long as the person I was makeing it out to did not try to cash it on the 16th I would be fine. Well let me tell you how suprized I was on the 17th to see that the were now holding the funds until the 20th. So I called again to see what was the problem and was told that the can extend the hold at any time but when I got upset they said that if the check came in before the hold was lifted they would not return it. Well need less to say the check that I wrote to my 401K was returned and I was charged NSF fee after I was promised by two different supervisors that they would note my account and the check would not be returned. I can't wait until the return check clears to I can get my money out of there.
Wells Fargo Account
Because of an emergency I fell behind on my credit card payment. I was 10 days behind, told the company what date I was going to pay, the date my Social Security payment arrives. They did not listen and laughed and told me they would call me every day. They called me...

John G. Stumpf, C.E.O Wells Fargo

1090 Chestnut St, Apt 12

San Francisco, CA 94109-1230

HOME PHONE # (415) 346-8543

Call John at home and tell him that you don’t like frivolous phone call from Wells Fargo. If enough people call him at home he might start to understand!

Turn about is far play

View more comments

Wells Fargo Bank Hires Incompetent People

This company is incompetent. It hires these young kids, to save money, who don't know how to do there jobs. I closed a safety deposit box last year and the paper work was never entered into the computer, so I am still getting bills for it. After going in person to the bank, they still can not figure out how to close it. They say they are trying to find the paper work, but day later still can't find it. So in the mean time, the bill is getting close to going to collections. What a way to run a business...

I have called their home mortgage division, and boy, do they have some incompetent csr's. They have argued with me, have talked to me like I am an ***, and have given me the run-around so many times. However, as nice as this website is to "vent" on, the best revenge is he who laughs last, and I am laughing right now.

Wells Fargo Checking Account

Wells Fargo - WORST BANK EVER

THIS IS THE WORST BANK EVER!!!!! I WAS A VICTIM OF ONLINE FRAUD. THEIR RESPONSE TO ME WAS THAT I SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED THEM THE MINIUTE THAT UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS BEGAN. I AM SORRY THAT I DONT HAVE TIME TO DROP ALL THAT I AM DOING AND CALL YOU. THAT IS YOUR JOB!!! YOU SURE TAKE MONEY OUT OF MU ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH TO MAKE SURE OF THAT. NOW I OWE THEM OVER $400.00, WHICH I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU YOU WILL NOT GET ONE CENT OUT OF ME. I HATE THIS BANK AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE, THEY *** EVERY MONTH AND OBVIOUSLY IF YOUR NOT ON THEIR JOB YOU BECOME A VICTIM OF FRAUD

good thing your not a financial adviser, saying your not going to pay money you owe...sounds REAL smart.

The previous post is right, your an ***!!

You screwing your credit and your future trying to act tough with a bank. You might as well go and act tough with the cops, FBI, or IRS for that matter....

oh and before you plan on falling into another fraud scheme check out www.lookstoogoodtobetrue.com, its an fbi funded site to attempt to inform those like yourself who cant think twice before handing out their personal information.

wow. if you're dumb enough to fall for online fraud now a days with all of the current information out there and with the media trying to scare you maybe you deserve to be overdrawn.

oh and good luck with not paying wells back. screw over wells fargo and you're not getting a bank account anywhere for at least 7 years. wells fargo is the only bank that will give people with records on chexsystems. good luck trying to find a bank you idot.

so instead of paying back wells fargo for your stupidity you're going to waste money trying to find banks to cash your checks or finding a check cashing place just to pay a fee because you what? cant open an account.

Wells Fargo Payment Abuse

I have always paid my mortage on time. I received a letter of foreclosure for payments that I have made but Wells Fargo can't or won't bother to look for them. I have made 3 mortage payments over the phone. I have confirmation #'s for all of them plus bank statements and tracing # that show this money went to them. I have tried to talk with people over the phone but you never get the same person. It finally got so bad with the harrassment that I had a panic attack and wound up in the emergency room. I was told to send a Hardship letter with household information. This I did. Faxing 7 pages of info. I received a letter stating that it was received and that I would have to wait 30 days for their decision of loan modification or refinance. So far I now have a forecloseure notice from their lawyer Harmon Law Offices. My house is due to go up for auction July 11,2008. Is there anyone out there that can give me any advice on how to get through this nightmare of red tape.
#19180

Either that or furnish the receipts directly to Harmon Law Offices. Any attorney with ethics will clear it up if you have proof of payment.

First Off their customer service is useless. They have idiots working their 800#.

Very good at yelling, bad at listening and actually resolving problems. So don't call, you should go into their main branch and not leave until its fixed. If they are auctioning off your house, didn't they file a complaint with your local courthouse? Unsually that requires a lawsuit, at least in my state it does.

If so you can go there and usually there is a legal department that is pro bono to help you answer it with your receipts.

Either way- you need to get this cleared. It sounds like they are ignoring you just to get the house back.

Wells Fargo Refinance

Wells Fargo took my money

Wells Fargo took my money and my account was overdrawn because of it. They had me to fax the info over to them and once I did they still denied oweing me the money. My bank even stated that they took out 2 payments but they still would not pay my money back. I always heard that they were crooked but I never thought it would happen to me. They took a girl I know title and sold it so she had to get a duplicate. They are so wrong and nothing good will come to them if they keep doing people the way they do us.

Every time I read one of these posts I laugh...the bad grammar, the audacity of some *** blaming a bank for their own short comings. I have 3 loans with Wells Fargo Auto and have had no problems, know why?

I PAY MY BILLS AND ON TIME!!!!

And because I pay them on time I have the luxury of sending it in by mail each month without them hounding me for phone payments whcih MAY lead to a mistake if you don't have money in your account right then. And hey aviator keep sending your $0.40 a month to them, I am sure they don't mind!

Disgruntled Wells Fargo customers UNITE! Let them learn the power of numbers.

Do what I'm doing.

I am an individual, and they can deal with me easily. But, if all us disgruntled customers actually DO unite, Wells Fargo will soon have to CARE. I have decided to send Wells Fargo Financial a hard copy check via regular mail for the sum of .10 (TEN CENTS) to be posted to my account. I will also faithfully pay my Wells Fargo Financial bill.

I will send the ten cents checks each 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, and 30th of each and every month. I will bend the envelope in such a way that a PERSON will have to open it for processing. In each envelope, along with the check I will place an explanation letter, telling that poor processor why he/she is having to do such a thing. This will cost me a grand total of $3.06 each month(check plus stamp), which I consider a small price to pay to get them to CARE.

Imagine what can happen if ONE MILLION of us disgruntled customers unite and do the same thing on the same dates! A swamped mailroom may get someone in Wells Fargo Financial hierarchy to CARE. Please join me in my endeavor. Wells Fargo can easily deal with all us individuals, but if we unite, we can make them listen and care.

Maybe YOU have a better idea in getting their attention. If so, please post it.

christy

i work there and have heard this story many times. did you know wells fargo auto will put a check through 3 different times if it doesnt go through the first time.

we are told that is policy. but that causes alot of overdrawn accounts

Wells Fargo - MORTGAGE DISASTER

I have an adjustable mortgage. The value of my home has dropped 27% based on comparable properties in my tract. Wells Fargo/ASC has claimed to work with me but they just yank your chain. My rate is now at 9.95% and we cannot continue to do this. It seems to me that with all the losses the banks should be willing to work with homeowners, adjust their rate and market value and get them back on the right track, instead of ripping their houses out from under them. My credit used to be above average and now I have less than 500. This doesn't just affect me, it has affected my marriage and my 13 year old twins. Where are the answers?? And yes, I have to file bankruptcy.

Pending Class Action with Wells Fargo contact Miles Brascher

MEB101331@AOL.COM

He is an Attorney looking over the cases

i would get out of asc's clutches fast!

they are no good!

the feds should be after them soon with all these mortgage predatory "crack downs"

avoid them like the plague!!!

they have rude customer service.

Although it is truly a tragedy when our homes are taken, I feel we only have our selves to blame. What did you expect an adjustable rate mortgage to do?

It adjusts. Unless the bank tricked you into getting a adjustable rate loan instead of a fixed, how can you hold them responsible? Do I work for a bank? NO.

Do I like wells fargo? Defiantly NOT.

however they are simply doing what they said they would do if you picked this kind of loan. Are we so unable to take responsibility for our actions?

i am in the same situation. I have been trying to do a loan modification since December 07 with ASC and still nothing has been accomplished.

There are so many different reps that answer one person tells you one thing and the next day someone else tells you different. My rate was @ 7% and it is now at 10% big differnece and its going to adjust again i July. I am sick and tired of this mortgate company yanking my chain too!!! :( I ask to speak to upper management and all of a sudden nobody is available.

Who can we really depend on for help,"NO ONE".

ASC sends me letters telling me to contact my local HUD agency i did that and still no response. WE NEED HONEST, RELIABLE HELP!!

View more comments (3)
ID
#119697 Review #119697 is a subjective opinion of poster.