RF/Wells Fargo conspired to incur finance charges

I puchased a floor sample sofabed from Raymour Flanigan and had to arrange to shipment via a local handyman they suggested--to the tune of $100 cold cash. The payment was due over a 3 month period to Wells Fargo. At the last payment, for some mysterious reason the check was said not to be received by Wells Fargo even though Citibank had issued it (some mysterious reason two banking giants could not communicate electronically but used snail mail. Tho I spoke to WF reps and attempted to make the last payment via computer I have just now received yet another finance charge and another finance charge...almost a total of $30 in finance charges that I feel are unwarranted.
Reston, Virginia

Cost me additional dollars!

I purchased a floor sample sofabed; Raymour Flanigan required I arrange delivery of floor sample by local handymen they suggested for $100--cold cash! Payments over 3 months through Wells Fargo Bank; check mailed by Citibank for last payment "held" for deposit over a week (two big banks could not electronicaly process--how convenient! Incurred finance charge when last payment was "late"; attempted payment on line; not processed; just received another finance charge + another finance charge. I had spoken to Wells Fargo representatives but it is geared toward getting every penny they can squeeze out of the buyer. Buyer Beware!
Reston, Virginia
Wells Fargo Deposit

B4 u get a loan from Wells Fargo I would rather borrow from the Mob!!

dealing with Wells Fargo is worse than dealing with a LoanShark!! They have the worst customer service reps that I have ever come in contact with and they don't know anything but their names ( if they are even real) These jerks will stalk you if you are $1 short with your payments . So a few months ago I sent a payment via WUQC and they returned my payment after holding it for a month then after they returned it they advised me I was late with my payment How when they sent it back!! So now that Im at the end of my loan that started at 30,000 & now I owe $2600.00 I offered them a $2,000 settlement & the so called manager has not returned none of the 5 calls that I have made several attempts to contact him. So I have come to the conclusion that these CROOKS are trying to repo this car and sell it again after I have already paid for it!!! This is the worst finance company you could ever do business with I will never deal with them again!! They couldn't finance me for ANYTHING else NOTHING!!

My contract was for 72months and I paid it in 36months. The dealer where I purchased the car from (brand new) made some major mistakes as far the vin and color of the car. When I tried to explain it to WF they then charged me for both the correct and wrong vehicle by adding this extra insurance on my car note for a car I didn't & never had. They then faxed me this bogus cut and paste contract saying that it was the correct contract like my name was boo boo the fool (as if I didn't have the original copies at home).

And tried to say the problem was fixed and resolved meanwhile I was till being billed for insurance for a car I never had! & the money that I paid was never applied to my account. They then had the nerve to tell me that a dealer wouldn't make such a mistake and wouldn't provide me with a registration & vin that didn't belong to me. which is exactly what they did & the dealer is now closed for making such crazy mistakes.

Most lawyers act like they are afraid to go up against such a huge corporation especially since I'm not trying to kick out a lot of money on one with times being so hard (economy) . :eek :zzz :cry :( :( :( :( :(

I also had a vehicle financed with Wells Fargo, and you are totally correct. They will stat to call you the day the payment is due, if they have not recieved it.

there is no such thing as a grace period. They will call all day long from various cities. i found myself constantly telling their reps that I have spoken to someone about my payment. But beware!!!!

I was told that they have now bought Wachovia Bank.

I did not know this when i financed the car i presently drive. Anyway, Wachovia has not continuously called me or sent me letters if the payment has not reached them by the due date.

View more comments (1)
New York, New York

Auto Set Off

Personal I have filed a Formal Complaint With The Better Business Bureau, if enough people file formal complaints with "BBB" or the Attorney General Office, it will send a RED FLAG to the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT concerning Wells Fargo practices. You can catch a irritating fly with Honey then with ****, it will get stuck and die in Honey yet feed and fly away from ****! It is time to utilize our voices and make our Government Accountable, and stop being swindle by Bank Officials using our dollars to pay for their lavish homes as well as vacations and jets etc. UnitedWeStand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopkins, Minnesota

Verified Reviewer

Wells Fargo Bank

I opened a minor savings account for my new son who was about to turn one and wanted all of his birthday money to go into the new account. A whole month after I opened the account I kept receiving notices that the bank was missing ID information on my baby. So I took the notice in and gave appropriate ID and 2 weeks ago today the bank shut down and closed all of my accounts, including my debit card, checking account and 3 savings accounts without notifying me, after of course they told me everything was fine with all my accounts. And it just so happens that the day my accounts were closed was bill day, the day I sent off all the bills for the month. So I go into the local branch after talking with the extremely rude call center and I speak with the Assistant Vice President of the Corona, CA branch and he sat down with me and found out that all of my accounts were closed due to bank error! And all of my money was withdrawn and sent in check form to my house. This was 2 weeks ago, my checks for my bills are all bouncing, rent is due tomorrow and I'm out $1600 due to bank error. The Assistant Vice President keeps telling me "any day now". The bank has done NOTHING to compensate me except order me a custom design box of checks for free. And the funniest part about this is that they cannot put a stop payment on the check they issued since there is no tracking number! What is wrong with this? DO NOT USE WELLS FARGO-BAD FRAUDULENT BUSINESS
Glendale, California
Wells Fargo Debit Card

Deceptive - Wells Fargo Home Loan Modification

Wells Fargo is deceptive regarding Loan Modification, I applied in Feb 09, I sent all of the information that they requested, paystubs, monthly expenses, hardship letter as they have requested. I call every week to continue getting supposedly the update on my account....

know of this Bianca Bryant. She is a selfish and self-centered person.

She has no empathy and will do whatever it takes to get ahead in her career. I was informed by another colleague that she used unethical tactics to push people out of the loan modification system just to show good numbers on a jaded report. She spent more time on her Facebook than she did working.

I feel sorry for the folks who needed help and by sheer dumb luck they were assigned to her to assist. The really unfortunate thing is she was promoted showing clearly that upper management had no clue!

View more comments
Fort Worth, Texas

Wells Fargo er I mean Blackbeard the Pirate

I guess it is my fault for listening to the pitch. I guess it is my fault for believing. I guess it is my fault for needing help. Wait, I did nothing wrong, but the Wells Fargo pirate ship has sailed into my life. I borrowed $310,000 to re-finance a mortgage with WF and an adjustable rate. They helped alright, by locking me into a loan that has a higher rate than the adjustable would ever reach. They "helped" after a hurricane and my home was unlivable due to damage by allowing me to not make payments until I was able to move back in. Somehow my $310,000 mortgage is now 3 years old and has a balance of nearly $385,000. This is after I paid in over $65,000 in payments. Like that math? Then you have found your next mortgage. I am not griping about my newly devalued $250,000 home with a larger balance, after all if the value had gone up I would be ahead. I just do not understand (well I heard the explanation) how I spent $65,000 to pay down a loan that is now $75,000 more than I borrowed, that's all.

Sally's big brother... You crack me up!

*** sis u just as big a freak as me!! Do you remember the times I made u sit on my lap and jump up and down furiously until I screamed out loud?

Well if there is any vindication it is that the Obama Bailout Squad has listed Wells Fargo as one of the two worst offenders in the free money fro banks plan and with the worst loan mod program. Not whining but is that not why taxpayers gave Billions to banks?

glad to see there profits up, I was offered a six month reduction in payments and the "lady" told us then we could re-finance.

But to make payments let all our other debt go south. I am sure there will be lenders lineing up to help then.

maybe someone needs to print this post and send it to the "professional's" HR department. Never let someone get under your skin, no matter what side of the fence you are on. Right is right and wrong is... well, someone will caught if there was any wrong doing. If not, you know you done your best, smile and admit to that and walk away. I work for a bank as well and have for a very long time. Rather than sinking to below the toes why not try to find a remedy or at least act like you will try to find a remedy to a customers problem. Not everything can be fixed, but someone can at least try to find a remedy. It sucks being in the middle of disgruntled customers and the position of your job; but you are a public servant, and unfortunately at times, unhappiness and blame comes with that.

Leeds.... have you contacted HUD or your states attorney generals office to find remedies, or events of actual fraud by Wells Fargo? See if you can get a free consultation with an attorney, and find if the attorney can advise you a loan auditor. And by loan auditor, I do not mean one of those internet loser brokers who have software they compare your loan docs to (and probably work with the predatory lenders). Find someone to go through each and every document from the loan application through your current loan statement. If there was fraud, it will be found. You can also research the internet by searching "Wells Fargo Fraud". See what you come up with. Not saying there is anything out there.... but you never know.

But start with a loan audit if you feel you have been duped. Predatory lending has become a very successful business these days with the upside down housing market. They know homeowners are desperate to keep their homes.

You may want to call the company that closed on your loan. Do you have a copy of the appraisal? Your original loan application? Loan agreement? Get all that information together for your auditor. In my experience, I have had loan processors change the persons income after the fact, interest rate, and raised the appraisal. See what you can find out there. Do your homework and quit wasting time here complaining. Not knocking you down here, ok.... if you are serious about what you feel, start doing your homework and let lay the complaints. If there was truly fraud on anyones part it can be found as everything is documented.

LOAN AUDIT!!! Get to work.

Yes, Krista. I would say it to your face.

Up close and personal.

Would you like to stop by? Maybe afterwards we can "hug" and make up (hint hint).

I am not trying to incite a riot, I was only trying to warn others of Wells Fargo and the habit of mistreatment that others have experienced as well. I hope your little existance continues so smooth you never need anyone else.

So stop hating everyone and relax, I was only tyrying to save you from the heart ache many others have suffered.

Don't want thhe warning fine, but don't insult the whole world because we are not as perfect, smart or pretty as you are Sally. As to why would you work for a bank, you got that customer service attitude about perfect for the career.

You know this is a posting to warn others of the pitfalls of dealing with Wells Fargo and the way they operate. If you don't want to head the warnings and only want to insult, just remember one day you may need help and I hope someone cares enough to help you you sniveling little ohh I got it *** ooohhh I bet that hurts.

Ooo!! Wow Sally I'm sure *** was a big word for you!!

And using "idiots" as an insult. You're a pretty tough woman behind the keyboard.

However, I seriously doubt you would have the balls to talk that kind of *** to someone's face. How sad you are.

:cry Waaah! Waaah!

Booo Hooo! ALL of you are a bunch of idiots. Not just this original poster. Why the *** would I work for a bank?

"How much commission do you make stealing from us?" or "You must work for Wells Fargo." WOW such moronic 10yr old responses. Grow up and shut up. All of you are so comical.

Each of you, go shove your heads back up your c*nting mother's vaginas. I'm sure your tiny brained heads can fit up there.

SALLY DID YOU READ THE POSTING?????? I guess the only part you understood was the Interest rate, sounds like the rest of the post mentions other stuff too you heartless schrew

View more comments (12)
Mobile, Alabama

Wells Fargo Auto Finance-Theifs

My car is financed through Wells Fargo. Back in January of 2009 they changed my payment due date from the 25th of each month to the 5th of each month. They did this without notifying me in writing or by phone call. Apparently they made this change on Janurary 4th. Now how the *** was I supposed to know that they changed my date to the 5th if they waited until the 4th to do it, plus I was NEVER notified!! I have requested that something be sent to me in writing notifying me of this change. We are now in July of 2009 and I have still never received any letter. Here's where it gets really good though. If I call them and ask them to tell me that date that this letter was submitted, they openly admitt that there is nothing noted to my account about this letter. However, if I call them and explain the situation with the letter the story changes and they say there are several notes in their system that show where a letter has been mailed. They call me EVERY day about 20 times a day wanting me to make my payment. They even call me before my payment is due to "remind me" that it's fixing to be due. I made 2 payments in June 2009. The total was $814.76 and that was for June and July's payment. Today when I talked to them they told me that part of that was applied to the payment that they say I never made for April. Yet I have my bank statment from where April's payment was made. I asked the girl why I was never notified about the missing payment for April and she told me that this just showed up in their system today. Now, if they call me when I'm 2 days late making a payment then why wouln't they have called me back in April if they show I was missing that payment? Every time I talk to them it's excuse after excuse. Plus they show me as working for some law firm. I am not an attorney and certinaly have never worked at any law firm. I know that I am not the only person that has had and issue like this with Wells Fargo. How in the *** are these people in business? They don't know their head from their ***!! Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to get them to correct this issue. Would contacting the Attorney General's office do any good?

DP = Double Penetration

Krista knows it all too well.

What is DP?

Waht is DP?

I too am having issues with this Bank. I leased a car and at the end of the term they were to pick up the car cause I didn't want it.

I was told if they picked it up it would be considered a repo and go against my credit report.

My lease is called "Lease Agreement With Option to Purchase" go figure. take you agreement to a lawyer, have the lawyer call the back.

Sally,

Are you the master of DP?

Krista,

Do you do DP?

Sally Sally Sally just shut the *** you miserable hag

The phrase "you make up words like a 3 year old child." isn't a question it's a statement. So I guess you make up questions like I make up words.

"Theifs" is not a word. You make up words like a 3 year old child?

Glad to see Wells Fargo is still at it. What a bunch of thieves. Guess thats why they are showing a profit this year while the rest of the industry sings the blues.

View more comments (9)
Richardson, Texas
Wells Fargo Account

Removed $4,758.28 from my account without asking

I owe 39k to Wells Fargo on a closed business account that has had the rate raised from 5.99% to 17.25%. I have been attempting to get this under control and to date have not had any luck. I got a call from collections back in June and was told to send something so I calculated a payment schedule based on my old rate of 5.99% and was told all old fees would be eliminated if I did this. Liars! Now they claim on page seven of my agreement they can take my money from my personal account any time. I have been told these people make commission for taking my money? Close all of your Wells Fargo Accounts if you don't want this to happen to you! Didn't you read page seven?
Sacramento, California
Wells Fargo Loan

What a Peice of work Wells Fargo is!!

Wells Fargo Auto Finance is the worst! They harass you like you have stole money from them. I'm a co-signer on a car loan for my daughter and she has fallen behind on her payments. I'm a disabled retired Army veteran. I have lost my job because of the recession yet everyday at 8:02 am I get calls from them about the payment. I have told them I have no job, have lost my house and my unemployment has ran out. I now live an my retirement from the Army witch is not much. They just don't care about anything but there money! You have no recourse with these people. I would hope that the people there would lose there job and I could call them everyday to remind them of it. What a piece of work they are. What a bunch of *** they are. They have not a ounce of respect for anyone. I would caution everyone not to let them into your life because it will no longer be yours. Beware!!!!

they harass my veteran father as well just because i once lived there and car was registered there & he isn't even a co signer & the car is paid off but refuse to give me my title. :( :( :(

Wells Fargo are Loan Sharks!

They refuse to give me the title to my car after I've paid the over $22,000 and faster than what I was suppose to. My contract was for 72months and I paid it in 36months. The dealer where I purchased the car from (brand new) made some major mistakes as far the vin and color of the car. When I tried to explain it to WF they then charged me for both the correct and wrong vehicle by adding this extra insurance on my car note for a car I didn't & never had.

They then faxed me this bogus cut and paste contract saying that it was the correct contract like my name was boo boo the fool (as if I didn't have the original copies at home). And tried to say the problem was fixed and resolved meanwhile I was till being billed for insurance for a car I never had! & the money that I paid was never applied to my account. They then had the nerve to tell me that a dealer wouldn't make such a mistake and wouldn't provide me with a registration & vin that didn't belong to me.

which is exactly what they did & the dealer is now closed for making such crazy mistakes. Needless to say I stopped paying on the car a little over $22,000 they even told me that they reported the car stolen. I basically told them I was not giving over a car that I paid over 22,000 for and that they needed to give me my title and if they wanted the car they would have to take me to court which they refuse to do. (because of their bogus cut &paste contract) It has been about 6yrs since I pulled off the car lot and about 3 years since I made a payment.

Most lawyers act like they are afraid to go up against such a huge corporation especially since I'm not trying to kick out a lot of money on one with times being so hard (economy) .Wells Fargo are Loan Sharks! They refuse to give me the title to my car after I've paid the over $22,000 and faster than what I was suppose to. My contract was for 72months and I paid it in 36months. The dealer where I purchased the car from (brand new) made some major mistakes as far the vin and color of the car.

When I tried to explain it to WF they then charged me for both the correct and wrong vehicle by adding this extra insurance on my car note for a car I didn't & never had. They then faxed me this bogus cut and paste contract saying that it was the correct contract like my name was boo boo the fool (as if I didn't have the original copies at home). And tried to say the problem was fixed and resolved meanwhile I was till being billed for insurance for a car I never had! & the money that I paid was never applied to my account.

They then had the nerve to tell me that a dealer wouldn't make such a mistake and wouldn't provide me with a registration & vin that didn't belong to me. which is exactly what they did & the dealer is now closed for making such crazy mistakes. Needless to say I stopped paying on the car a little over $22,000 they even told me that they reported the car stolen. I basically told them I was not giving over a car that I paid over 22,000 for and that they needed to give me my title and if they wanted the car they would have to take me to court which they refuse to do.

(because of their bogus cut &paste contract) It has been about 6yrs since I pulled off the car lot and about 3 years since I made a payment. Most lawyers act like they are afraid to go up against such a huge corporation especially since I'm not trying to kick out a lot of money on one with times being so hard (economy) .

Look folk, things happen to people. these people are not asking for a free ride, they just want Wells fargo to work with them. They don't have to beat people down=

They are a business, they lend money to what they think are people that will be responsible with, turns out you nor your daughter were, now people like me have to pay the price. Of course they have no sympathy for you, nor do I!

you gotta be kidding, you co-signed for a loan, you are responsible for the contract, doesn't matter how disabled you are. .

do you think you're any different than anyone else? pay your debt

View more comments (3)
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Wells Fargo Loan

Wells Fargo mislead admited it and didn't care

Recently I had a occurance on my checking account that caused me to overdraft.This would have been an I am pleased letter as they reversed the charges. I was told by the manager not to rely on on-line banking and to keep a register. I later got a letter saying 3 of the fees would show up and the rest would be shown as a depoist. Never saw it on line but wrote the amount that was on the letter in my register. I then starting getting overdraft notices again. I printed my on-line info took the letter and went to the bank.They could see on there end that they did credit it but never did it show on online banking , the manager had me sign in to check my account there. She agreed it could cause great confusion. I was refered to approx 3 people who all agreed it was worded wrong and not there usual way of wording things.. BUT to bad you are not responsible for the overdraft charges that have occured from the depoist you wrote in your book... that said it would appear as a credit so I wrote it as such. Today I have overnighted a letter to the CEO of Wells Fargo as this to me is wrong we are talking many many charges now . They all said we are sorry your right it was confusing but we cant help you. I am beside myself with Wells Fargo and unable to pay my rent
Medford, Oregon
Wells Fargo Checking Account

Just plain ****** us around!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep reading how wells fargo has been literally messing people around as if they are God or something. They got bailed out and we all got ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There must be some way to stop these games they are playing! My husband works his *** off every day, and does not deserve to be constantly threatened with forclosure. And, why is it that when you are having trouble making your payments that their solution is to charge you late fees and RAISE your monthly mortagage?? Someone needs to stop them because they are out of control. I was hoping it would be Obama, but doesnt look like it did anything but give them more money to put in THEIR bank accounts and home mortgages!

Turbop, you are a complete ***.

to the incompetent *** below. Apparently you have never come close to losing your home ( NOT AT YOUR OWN DOING ) Does Wells Fargo sign your check?

Or do i pay your bills out of my escrow (which they stole money illegally from) AND THEN, took an entire year of phone calls and *** and run arounds to get my ****ing money.

And to the People who are losing their home: Im sorry that you have a loan with Wells Fargo and are losing your home. Sadly I know what you are going through. And even having 2 people in the home working they are still dicking people out of money ILLEGALLY. Its not the people's fault (or at least not always) some people do pay their bills on time.

People don't deserve to get their homes taken. Especially if they have no good reason for it.

Wells Fargo does not treat people with respect. They think that they can take money from people and think that people should just take it lying down.

Blah, Blah, Blah. Listen to yourself.

You say your husband works all day and has problems making payments. Do you even have a job? God *** lady, stop *** and get up and make some money, help him out. Either way he's reponsible for paying his bills.

If he has to be "threatend" for not making his end of the deal then so be it! Get a fricken job, I hope you loose your house if your as lazy as you make yourself sound on here!

It's all about smoke and mirrors, and kick-backs to politicians. My and your tax dollars are what bailed these pieces of crud out, and ballooning rates and repos is all we get for our sacrifice...and of course, deeper in China's dept, so that when these creeps get finished treating their families and themselves to lavish vacations, $100.000 cars and million dollar bonuses, our impoverished children can spend the next 50 years paying for their comforts.

It's not just the banks...it's as much our government - all need to be up-rooted if this ever going to change. We the people are just plain weak and powerless to do anything about it using conventional methods such as the power of vote, you see, as they decide WHO we get to choose from when voting...Russian roulette will find your financial brains all over the wall when all chambers are loaded, and that's what we get when voting here in America...both sides are corrupt as Iran and/or Russia. The only real difference is that Russia has the balls to not worry about hiding it, whereas our government officials are weasels and lacking balls, so they, and all these financial institutions, just flat use trickery and deception to drain the peole of all they can...which basically is everything! Anymore, you can't own anything without insurance on it.

You can't get insurance at an affordable rate unless you have good credit.

You can't have good credit unless you apply for and use credit, and it's one great-big vicious cycle that is well thought-out by politicians and banks and insurance companies, designed to do one thing, and one thing only - drain the life out of us, while theirs flourish. In the end, you're either a part of their turtle club, or you're the masses, which get raped by the *** we elect to office :upset

View more comments (3)
Omaha, Nebraska
Loss

I HATE WELLS FARGO

I hate WELLS FARGO. I was late but I also paid half, you would have thought I was in hiding for months. 250 dollars late, Come on now. For 250 and they hurassed me. I finally told them to come pick up the car, if that would stop the studip phone calls. I recieved 24 phone calls in one day. I have the time for all of them. I finally told them. I will be recording all coversations & times they call. Now when they call after they say "This call may be monitored and recorded" I tell them the same. They hang up everytime! ***

Military Family losing their home due to identity theft of thousands of dollars that the bank will not acknowledge and attempted to cover up 4 years 60 letters later and refusal to answer CFPB We may be homeless this Loan started out $1333.000.00 2001 and today 2015 they want $1333.000.00 I guess we did not pay in 14 years and I guess statements letters 1098 cancelled checks and direct with drawls to them are meaningless and just so you know they do not honor the Military I was told do not use my boys state in the Military as it will not get me sympathy compassion caring or help me keep my home shame on them

The suddenly raised my pmt almost double due to taxes I paid and ARM without notice. Then someone from wells fargo calls and tellsme to catchup the would settle for $7000.00 IF I PAID IT RIGHT NOW but they wouldnt write a letter saying they wouldnt forclose.

I sild my house but wells fargo changed the locks so the buyers couldnt do the final walk through. They knew it was selling because they accepted the shortsale. It seems like they tried everythng to keep the sale from happening since they were auctioning it off in 4 days. This should be illegal.

I financed my new house with 1st national of new york and have never been happier. They are so nice and wells fargo was threatening and rude

I agree with everone who has posted! I have NEVER had problems with banking until Wells Fargo took over my Wachovia accounts - now I have fees upon fees, withdrwals deliberately taken out BEFORE deposits are recorded, and today, they reported me to the credit bureaus because my credit card was over limit by $16.91 - THE DAY AFTER IT WENT OVER LIMIT - without ever alerting me, or allowing me to correct it. I have 12 accounts with Wells Fargo, and will closing them all as soon as humanly possible!

I absolutely LOATHE the way Wells Fargo runs their overdraft system and their online banking in general. I used to rely on my online banking account to check my balance until WF completely screwed me over.

What they basically do is this:

They show you your total balance: X dollars

You make a purchase: Y dollars

They show you your new balance: X dollars- Y dollars

Then 2 or so days later, your purchase is nowhere to be found on your "account activity", and they show you your balance without the purchase: X dollars

If you make a lot of purchases or simply TRUST YOUR *** BANK TO GIVE YOU ACCURATE INFORMATION, then you see your balance as X dollars and believe that that is your true balance.

Because you believe that is your balance, you spend X dollars.

Suddenly, your previous purchase of Y dollars appears, and your balance is NEGATIVE Y DOLLARS.

Wells Fargo proceeds to charge you a significant overdraft fee.

This is deliberate manipulation of data in order to fool trusting costumers into paying unnecessary overdraft fees. I sincerely wonder how many MILLIONS of dollars WF has made off of this little scam. When this first happened to me, I called my local WF to complain, and they told me to keep a physical log of all of my purchases and keep a running balance written down in a notebook. That is what I do now, but the entire purpose of online banking is to do that for you.

DON'T TRUST BANKS. DON'T TRUST WELLSFARGO. It is a soul-sucking, merciless megacorporation that, if given the chance, will rob you of all your worldly possessions and then, when all else is lost, feast on your very flesh.

The way WF runs their overdraft protection system maximizes their potential to make sure that you misunderstand what money is in your account and what isn't so that they can charge you an overdraft fee. It's an automatic process that pulls money from my backup account to the checking/debt account. I can do this process myself online without a fee but they prefer to charge me 12.50$ every time they have to do it... it's an automatic computer action... F U WF.

How they process transactions is another way that is a horrible practice. For example I setup AT&T to take out my phone bill on the 14th, it just so happens that the 14th was also my payday. So I didn't worry about if I had the money in the account because it was being paid. Oh no, no no no. Wells Fargo said that the AT&T transaction happened before the direct deposit for my paycheck... so they charged me an overdraft fee. I should not have to bank hour by hour in order to avoid fees from these money raping monkies.

Taking my money to a credit union, F the banks and *** WF

They are a greedy bunch of incompetent scumbags.Get this,they don't even have to document customer interactions over the phone or any account changes they've made or who you spoke with.so one person can tell you something,you can get their name and when you spoke to them and it can be total lie.I told them how I have done customer service for 7 years for various companies and NEVER have I heard of such a negligent policy.You are always required to document EVERY customer interaction.I've worked for some bottom of the barrel companies and this is always required,of course not word for word but some kind of documentation on who you spoke with and what was done to the account.You would think someone as prestigious as a nationwide bank would require this but they don't.I was completely lied to about the overdraft policies by a guy named clint who I spoke with on the phone and when my account had overdraft fees I demanded to speak to him and why he lied to me and nope no record jus a buttload of overdraft fees and a "sry but thats the policy,tough luck"I demanded to speak to a supervisor and upon telling him this he HUNG UP on me.NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE ***

Is there ANY branch of Wells Fargo that IS competent? We're have a small business and have banked with them personally for years.

Over the last 2 years, w have had huge problems with branch bankers, branch managers (who have since been promoted),their corporate business banking reps, online billpay, and the investigative bankers of the various groups.

Each of our numerous and varied problems resulted in no apologies, multiple charges for us that took too Hurculean an effort to work through. These widely varying issues involve such situations as a stopped check that was easily cashed at a WF branch, a billpay that took over a month to reach the payee (resulting in work stoppages), transferring money from the wrong accounts and denying it vociferously when the evidence was overwhelming (of course resulting in charges to us) and so many more to enumerate.

wells fargo sucks!! i hate banks of all kinds..they make Jesse James look like an angel. at least he didnt shoot people in the back.

#320530

Dear I hate Wells Fargo. I make my payments on time.

I don't get those calls to remind me of my promise to pay timely.

by the way if you really want to see who is "***", check your spelling next time. Might add a bit of credibility to yourself.

#320150

So I posted this note on my facebook account......I hate WELLS FARGO - letter to them: When I first bought my house my lender was NOT wells fargo then the houseing market started to go for the worse and Wells Fargo purchased my loan, I received a notice from my previous leander and I cried that day because I really hate your company. You disgust me. Is it possible for you to show me that there is a sincere and trustworthy party to deal with. All I am asking is for honest and respectable measures to be taken. I paid my account in July - you even sent me a bill for aug showing the payment was made - now I received a second letter showing that I am behind, so we called you and now we are being charged a late fee and a fee to process the account, because of your error- and your also going to report negatively on my credit - I think you owe me money. Let's make it fee $40 dollars every day you don't credit my account the processing fee and late fee, if you report negativly on my credit report I will be taking you to court. Sincerely, me

then my friend who works for a bank posted the following:

You know they're being sued in federal court and they've been forced to close Wells Fargo Financial, right? You may be due more than you're asking for. I can send you more info from work tomorrow or you can look up Consumer Action's website.

When she give me more info I will also post on this forum.

View more comments (26)
Houston, Texas

Wells Fargo Mortgage sucks

Wells Fargo has made my life a living ***. I am currently laid off and I got 1 payment behind in my mortgage and they sent me a Foreclosure Notice. I called the "Mitigation Team" and asked for help.They asked me to send them some specific paperwork and I did. I waited 1 month with no action. Called again and they asked for paperwork again. Sent it out now 2 more months later, they asked for the same paperwork again. Just sent it. As I told the snippy young lady on the phone, my house will be gone before you ever process the paperwork. Do they care, *** no. It takes several people to get to the right one when you call. They all ask the same questions. I tried to set up an automatic payment, after 3 people on the phone I got the right one. I explained my situation and he said" I won't set up a payment 2 weeks in advance because you don't have the money yet". I explained that I woul;d have it in the bank by then. Hre eluded that I was behind and if Icouldn't pay today , he wouldn't help me. I said well If I made the arrangements would'nt that stop all the calls. He said "No". This bank stinks and by the way, I have a vehicle financed there also-anpther story!
Richardson, Texas
Wells Fargo Mortgage

Wells Fargo Bank stole $5,000.00 from us legally

We had a checking and savings account with Wells Fargo. Our house was robbed twice in 3 days, and on the first robbery, they took a whole box of new checks. We had no choice but to report the theft to Wells Fargo. We were successful in preventing the thieves from getting any more of our money, but paved the way for Wells Fargo to drain us! Since we had direct deposit to both checking and savings when they closed our account and transferred all funds to a new account our direct deposit was stopped. They started a snowball effect when they bounced the first NSF check. By the time they were finished with us they had taken $5000.00 of our money and sent me to a collection agency saying that I still owed them $179.00 in NSF fees on the account. I did all the right things like going to the federal agency that handles Banks and filing a complaint with them. When I got the run-a-round with them, I decided to go see an attorney and file a case against Wells Fargo to recover our money. The attorney told me the truth about banks and what they can legally do with our money. He showed me in the little booklet they give you after you open an account, "....once your signature is on the dotted line, you give up your right to sue the bank for what ever they do with your money..." They can legally steal from you and you can't do a *** thing about it!!!!
La Habra, California