Show reviews that mention
bank account money customer customer service service loan payment business credit
Filter review

Well Fargo Auto Finance

Well Fargo is the worse finance company you would ever want to have as a lien holder. They are quick to want to repo someones vehicle. Like no one at this company has ever been late or down on there luck with money. If your payment is due on a certain date they will harrass you until you pay them. Calling your phone from sun up to sun down. Also when you need help they have all the excuses in the world not to help you. Its like they want to repo the *** car. They suck as a company

I am one of the many people who hate Wells Fargo Auto Finance! We were talked into refinancing with them.

The sales guy said we would have a smaller monthly payment. He lied to our face.

Ended up with a higher payment for an additional year. We were not told the bottom line until we signed the papers which was our fault for believing him to be honest.

Wells Fargo Auto Finance IS by far THE worst group I have ever dealt with. They were not willing to help me out with my payment arrangment AT ALL.

I was going to pay TWO car payments at once in 1 week. They refused to work with me and DEMANDED I pay them on the SAME day when my next payment is not even due! They kept trying to put words into my mouth, such as I was refusing to work with them? Right, I am refusing yet I called in advance to set something up?

They were bullying me and acted as if I was 6 months behind on a payment. I had a major life event come up out of no where, MY MOM PASSED AWAY, and they are not even able to work a deal out with me. NEVER have I had a company make me feel so low, as if I didn't have enough going on. *** comes up in peoples lives, and yes, I know I was a whopping 15 days late on my payment, but give me a break.

I will refinance through a better company next time. Once they have your signature, they do not give a *** about customer service. Please take my advice, DO NOT refinance through Wells Fargo, or purchase new.

If your credit is not so great, go through a smaller company. I'll be damned if Wells Fargo assits its customers in any way when *** hits the fan.

I am very Suprised to hear all the Negative Post about Wells Fargo, I have gotten Several Loans from them , And the reason Why... I PAID THEM !!

Every post ive read has someone saying they were Late On Payments, Guess what ?

Every Loan Company will come take Your *** when U dont pay for it !! Dont blame the Lender, They gave U the Money, And NONE of them give a *** about your Financial Hardships, It's Dog-Eat-Dog, And If someone Owed U Thousands of Dollars, You'd Want It Back Too !!

I am happy to say that after all the misery wells Fargo has put me threw I'm technically done with them. However, even though I just paid of my loan they sent me a title from a different state that I used to to live in 3 years ago.

Now I have to wait who knows how ling to get the correct title from the correct state.

If I can give you any advice stay away from Wells Fargo Auto Finance. :(

@PissedConsumer508077

its not their job to keep up with the titling everytime you move. They hold the original title when you purchase the car. take a little responsibility and quit blaming other people for normal responsibilities

I too am disgusted with WF Auto -- I make a monthly payment and if it is late, I get threats of repossession. Payments are made regularly (albeit a few days late) but made. I will never, ever do business with WF for anything again -- once my loan is paid off.

I have checking and savings accounts with Wells for 20 years. Both have positive balance and my credit card balance is not even at half the allowable level - however they turned down a refinance on a truck loan that is 100% current because of an open home equity loan.

Really? I am so happy we the citizens bailed them out.

As for Wells Fargo Auto....they have the poorest customer service I have EVER had to deal with in my 40 years!...We did not finance our auto loan through them but were transferred when they took over Wachovias dealer services.We fell behind on 1 payment when my husband got out of the service and we have been waiting on his VA disability.I had an agreement with one decent rep I had been working with at Wells fargo, and was told as long as I continued to call her and make arrangments every month so that I did not get farther behind that I would be ok....go figure they took my account from her and moved it around to several different reps. I called yesterday to set up my usual payment and was informed that they could not except a payment past the next 48 hours.

I kindly explained that this was the way I worked things out with a prior rep until disability got worked out. He then transferred me to a real *** named Jessica. She was extremely rude, was trying to put words in my mouth saying that I said I was NOT going to make a payment when I said NO I NEVER said that I indeed said I was trying to set up a payment for in 2 weeks! she cut me off said she wasn't putting words in my mouth and insisted that I was refusing to make my payment then informed me I had till 5 pm the next day or she was sched.

our vehicle for repo! then said well I am not arguing with you and hung up on me! With that being said ...IF I was not showing any good faith that I was trying to get that 1 payment caught up and IF I was blowing them off I could maybe understand...however that was so much NOT the case! I was trying to set up a payment.

End of my scenario...I had to borrow money from a friend from their credit card to make a payment to prevent that 1 payment causing me to lose our vehicle! Thank GOD for her cause Wells Fargo and their employees (most except a slim few) act as if you are beneath them and as if you are taking money from their *** table just cause you are 1 month behind!

I hope carma bites Jessica and knock her off her high horse, maybe a few proper business manners to be taught to her would be beneficial to Wells Fargo. I had someone on another forum tell me that they can NOT refuse to take my payment and I totally intend on trying to verify that along with the whole policy of repoing a vehicle for being behind on 1 payment.

Wells Fargo is a terrible finance company. No compassion for their customers in this economic crisis we are all going through.

I was a good customer been with Wells Fargo for the whole time I had my loan(3 years) up until they repossessed my car last week over 2 late payments and 400 in late fees accumulated in 2 months. Most auto loan finance companies give 3 sometimes 4 months before they want your car.

Don't ever choose wells fargo for any of your banking needs all they really want is your money. STAND BY YOU HAHAHA!

Well I've been with them for some time myself had a few run ins but yes they called but they worked with me BUT NOW I'm on my last car payment an its only 400 told me last month it was 7something to finally pay it off now asking for almost 1400 for mii last payment n can't even. Tell me why.

Sorry *** company at the last min. Wow

View more comments (88)
Hollywood, Florida

Wells Fargo-Mislead with "non existent" product

Ron Seligmann, Wells Fargo's consultant in Maryland intentionally mislead me in order to obtain business. I have a very good Credit Score and no debt, ideal client and was in good position to negotiate for my mortgage. I did my homework and obtained quotes from 3 companies. On the date I requested final quotes from the 3 companies, I informed Ron his offer was not the best. He came back with "a very aggressive offer" in order to be competitive. The second trust being 7.5% at 30 years through BB&T, "his partner" as opossed than the original 9.25%. I have all of his e-mails to confirm this PLUS his good faith estimate that shows exactly those terms for the second trust (7.5/30yrs). On the day of the closing the papers reflected something different, he said it was meant to be "converted" the next day (bank is closed so he can not get the papers), my broker talked to him as well and he assured him that all was fine to be changed the next day. Well, next day I get a 10 year not 30 year trust more than duplicating my payment. I could not not sign at closing or I would loose my escrow deposit $. Next day he says over the phone he got confused on what BB&T told him, my options were to come up with more money, or refinance...he could help by paying the fee. Well, I'm no longer the ideal customer (the large 380K trust already in Wells Fargo's pocket and the comission in Ron's pocket) since it's just for a small second trust. I contacted Wells Fargo at every level, they had Ron Seligmann's supervisor contact me (Patrick) and when it was time to meet he cancelled all meetings and stopped responding to e-mails or calls. Clearly Wells Fargo supports his consultants misleading clients, they get their business and then claim that the other part of the business is not theirs there is nothing they can do about it. I am outraged, I have all in writing from Ron Selimann. Avoid this person and know that Wells Fargo clearly supported that kind of "doing business" when refused to discuss with me as a client. Ron Selimann is as close as a *** man as it gets, beware!

My opinion is that this company needs to go out of business or some other company buy them out and fire all the *** people that works for wells fargo. They are rude , they give people a rough way on loans and etc. I have never seen a *** company as wells fargo.

:cry :( Wells Fargo is horrible I was prequalified for a mortgage with them in August the offer was for a short sale when the sellers lender came back with the ok Wells Fargo then got started with the underwriting. After a month and a week I was denied due to an NSF on my bank account that was not at all anything I did.

Turns out Wells Fargo will not allow anyone to do mortgages with an NSF no matter what the situation.

I ended up having to pay for the appraisal on the property even thought I didnt even get the mortgage. I feel they lead me on and on all the while knowing they couldnt approve my loan.

so you're one of those that blames mcdonalds for making people fat. riiiiiiiiiight.

lets hold a company responsibe for one person's unethical decisions. looks like you have an issue with that specific person. you're just going to be back on this site complaining about the next bank that you feel screwed you over when it was just the one person that screwed you over.

oh and thats also why they give you disclosures. heres a thought, read them.

I certainly do not understand how a company can output such a varied service. We have had our mortgage through them for nearly 5 years with no problems whatsoever.

In fact, we had our choice of three places (my husband's company's relocation department only gives so many options) when we moved this summer and chose Wells Fargo again! They have been simply wonderful and very easy to deal with, for us. I also do not understand the high percentage that you're paying because our credit is just less than good and our first mortgage was 6.25 % and the new one is 6.0 %. The only complaint is that the other departments do call us to try and sell us the insurance plans but after fussing at them for about 6 months, they have finally stopped.

They have never automatically enrolled us in anything nor have they added extraneous charges BUT I look at everything very closely and question everything that I do not understand. I am sorry that you have had such a terrible time.

I wonder if Mr. Seligmann was actually fired but they would not tell you that.

Why am I not surprised by this... They fired my wife due to her disability...

while they didn't come right out and say it that's what they did... they have been trying to get rid of her for over a year because she's epileptic.

Wells Fargo is notorious for adding extras onto any type of loan they fund. We had an RV loan that ended up with a premium checking that was charted 30.00 per month, we never signed up for that.

We had a credit card they personally filled out the application online for us and found it convient to add in some Credit Defense that we specifically denied at the time the application was being filled out. It has been 6 months that this Credit Defense continous to charge us month approximately 60.00 even after calling them every single month to cancel. They claim they have canceled and will be crediting our account. When we asked Wells Fargo to show us the original application for the credit card we get the same *** response about calling Credit Defense to cancel.

Our family has also had a conventional home loan through them which they took upon theirselves to add mortgage insurance to. There is no accountability being taken and all of their employees are liars and incompetant monkeys.

You are not the first one Wells Fargo did this to! The are crooks and all about ripping people off!!

Read your documents. Dont just sign.

If a good faith estimate disclosure goes up you have to resign.

It is faulty on both ends; yes he shouldn't of lied but you should have read your papers. You also have a 3 day recission period when refinancing as well!

Frankly if it were me, it wouldn't even made it to closing. A good faith estimate is just that..an estimate.

When I bought my house I hired an attorney to read over everything and make sure everything was what it was supposed to be. When you're dealing with that big of a deal you shouldn't go it alone!

BTW, I have a Wells Fargo mortgage and it's been fine and no issues, but I knew what I was getting into. Hope you get it straightened out.

:( Wells Fargo sucks eggs! I believe every word.

you can't rationalize with big banking today. Wells Fargo will screw every one they can.

View more comments (9)
Bethesda, Maryland

Wells Fargo

Got a blank wells fargo check on the mail, it writes, "transfer your high rate credit card to wells fargo bank, pay only 3.9% until sept 2008". I called and confirmed, and customer service said yes, 3.9% for balance transfer until sept 2008. I completed the balance transfer, however, i noticed that my credit card statement has interest rates of 15%. I called custoemr service, but they claim that the 3.9 rate are only for new purchases. If this incident also happened to you, please email me ferdzter@***.com. i will fight back. enough is enough!

This is the worst of the worst! Went to take my car payment in on the due date, and was tokd they don't take walkin payments.

Who ever heard of such a thing. Of course I was charged kate fees, as I then had to mail it.

They need some serious customer service training. Manners woud helo, also!

you are retarded, learn how to read.

View more comments (1)
Capitola, California
Loss
If Wells Fargo Home Mortgage d.b.a. Americas Servicing Company has hurt you and your family, please contact the two two attorney's working to file a class action suit on behalf of outraged homeowners. INSIST ON YOUR RIGHTS! GO TO THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE NOW!...

When you say a second home for rtnael, do you mean a second home that you will sometime reside in or do you mean a second home strictly as a rtnael.I would consider a duplex as most lenders consider a duplex the same as a single family house. As a matter of fact 1-4 units are normally considered as a single family home for mortgage purposes.You should check and see what type of mortgage you would be qualified for, the approximate interest rate, as well as the amount you plan to pay for this rtnael.Now you should figure out the income of the property and if you will have to come out of pocket with any of the monthly mortgage,insurance or taxes.There is also up keep of the property that should be added to the equation.You might also check with the Apartment House Association in your local area for additional information.

Since you are now gonna be a land lord you might consider joining this group as they have the necessary rtnael agreements, eviction forms, means to run credit reports and other things necessary for you to be land lords and will supply you with limited legal advise.I hope this has been of some use to you, good luck. FIGHT ON

View more comments
Shawnee Mission, Kansas

Option One & Wells Fargo litigation

Unfortunately my story is not unlike many others. I file this complaint because without consumers standing together against injustice we will never be heard. In 2006 I took out a loan with a Option One mortgage company and after a substantial job loss got behind on payments. The bank foreclosed and evicted me. What I found out next is absolutely mind blowing. In short Wells Fargo Bank foreclosed and they did not own loan. Now before all of you email me to explain how mortgages are sold and re-sold let me save you some time. I am very well informed on the foreclosure process and know exactly what laws must be followed when large banks buy and sell loans. I understand what assignments must be made when those loans are sold. I also understand what documents and due process are required before foreclosure can commence. What I have learned over the last 6 months is truly disturbing. This is what I have learned. Loans are bought and sold all the time; in fact almost all of sub prime loans are sold. Banks are required to execute assignments when they sell loans informing not only the borrower of the change of ownership but more importantly for auditing purposes and to give the new bank legal ownership of the loan. A fifth grader can understand this. It’s the same thing with a car title. It indicates that a sale has transacted. Wells Fargo never executed an assignment! Giving them no legal ownership of the loan. This in itself is only a minor problem. After all even banks can have paperwork errors. What’s to stop them from executing the assignment and starting foreclosure again with legal backing? This. The banks don’t know who owns the loan. After researching this matter diligently I have found out that big banks are (newsflash!) greedy and dishonest. Imagine that! (sarcasm intended). They choose not to execute assignments because it ties their hands and won’t allow them to manipulate the system. An assignment is a legal binding document and banks don’t like to be bound. Also, there has been a huge lie perpetrated on the American public as these banks all claim they own the loan when only one bank in fact does. For instance, you take out a 200K loan, its sold 4 times, assigned 0 times. 4 banks claim they own it and now a 200k loan has turned into 800K of assets! Hence the reason the notional value of OTC’s and mortgage backed certificates is now estimated at 1.54 quadrillion dollars. And banks like bear and sterns are going out of business because they are insolvent! People, the money doesn’t exist! I have stumbled onto this and am in the fight of my life. I have filed a federal civil action against my bank, the public trustee and several lawyers. I am very angry with the local public trustee because they know the law and willingly do not follow it. In a Colorado foreclosure when the original bank on the deed of trust and note is not the foreclosing entity an executed assignment is a required document before the trustee can foreclose. (CS 38.38.101) My bank did not present this and the public trustee foreclosed anyway! What’s scary is I believe that most sub prime loans are like this and in the end it will be the hard working people of America that pay the ultimate price for these bankers greed. I post this because I need your help. One person is not going to change the system, only Americans standing together as one will bring attention to this matter. Please email me if you have any resources or would like to join the fight. I am currently working on starting a class action and looking to consumers who are being foreclosed on or already have been foreclosed on to stand up and demand their rights. If you would like to see the federal action please contact me. Thank you.

I have been dealing with Wells Fargo Bank for years and they do not consider anyone on disability as important not to charge *** fees like little receipts on an ATM machine every time you want verification on your balance. They charge $1.00 for every receipt you get.

They also have to have too many claims # for the same disputes. I wasted my time and health to get complaint to FTC and FDIC with consumer credit governments and want money for damages from WFB. After I filed these complaints,then WFB online services contacts me by email being concerned about my claims I have recently filed with them and complained to the authorities. What a bunch of jerks WFB is!!

I want to join an Class Action Suit and have contacted Mr Harris for this purpose. Lets get WFB.

:eek :? :( Wells Fargo is steeling my money!

I have been charged overdraft fees for no reason. Two times this month they have transferred funds to my checking for items pending. I also had deposits pending.

One of the deposits was cash and they still have transferred money to my account and after their 153.00 transfer my ending balance for the day was 304.67. Totally unnecessary fees.

Is there an email you can post so I can send you my email? I don't want to make my email public online because it uses my name.. I would like to be part of the class action if possible against Wells Fargo.

As I type this comment I am worried because I don't know what to do. WellS Fargo I thought was working to help me out.They were suppose to have me in a program, instead things got worse. All of the promises that they made was a total loss. I was steadily trying to pay what the program had me paying and still at the end I lost out. Then I heard about the NACA program, this is also a dead end. If I don't find someone that is HONEST enough to help me, I am sure I will loose my house. I am seeking help from everywhere and no one can tell me anything. I just happened to be reading trying to find some information and I saw this. CAN ANYONE help me or tell me what to do. I have the paperwork that WELLS FARGO had me to gather, the NACA had me gathering information. Please someone tell me how to get some help.

Thanks and waiting for information.

N.M., Birmingham, Alabama

I want to get involved. I have a similiar situation where we have been ignored.

The bank refuses to work with us and all they manage to do is talk in circles.

We even enlisted the help of NACA, the Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America (www.naca.com), and even NACA could not get a response from them. Please email me: mugzi81@***.com

#19145

To make my very long story short, am having a very similar problem. Wells Fargo entered into a forebearance agreement and then sent my payment under that agreement back because it was not certified funds.

No place in the agreement indicated certified funds were required but I offered to send a bank check. Well, they would not let me do that because my forebearance agreement was in default due to nonpayment!!!! I had to enter into another forebearance agreement. Under that agreement I send a bank check and in conversation with a CSR to confirm the check arrived I am told that yes it was but that I do not have to send bank checks, a personal check will be fine!!!

Then, a few days later, I get a call from Wells Fargo that my payment (the one I was just told was received) had not been received and that if they did not receive payment, my house was going to foreclosure in a week. I sent proof of payment AND electronically sent another payment (so now I have paid one month ahead) so that I can avoid the sale of the condo. Wells Fargo acknowledged the payment but sold the house anyway!!!!

I am now in litigation with them over it. Has anyone else had a similar experience and I would love to know how you are dealing with it and is there anyone who managed to get it resolved?

View more comments (5)
Madisonville, Kentucky

Hold on my money

I have to say that Wells Fargo pissed me off for the last time. I made a deposit exceeding 5k on 6/13/08 so there was a hold placed on the check and was told on 6/16/08 by a phone banker that the hold would be removed on 6/17/08. I then questioned him several time to make sure because I needed to write a check against those funds. They assured me that it would be removed on the 17th and it would be okay for me to write a check and as long as the person I was makeing it out to did not try to cash it on the 16th I would be fine. Well let me tell you how suprized I was on the 17th to see that the were now holding the funds until the 20th. So I called again to see what was the problem and was told that the can extend the hold at any time but when I got upset they said that if the check came in before the hold was lifted they would not return it. Well need less to say the check that I wrote to my 401K was returned and I was charged NSF fee after I was promised by two different supervisors that they would note my account and the check would not be returned. I can't wait until the return check clears to I can get my money out of there.
Plano, Texas

Abusive and Harassing Phone Calls

Because of an emergency I fell behind on my credit card payment. I was 10 days behind, told the company what date I was going to pay, the date my Social Security payment arrives. They did not listen and laughed and told me they would call me every day. They called me every day at 8:30 am and at 5:30 pm Mon - Sun. Each time I told them again what date I would pay. It did'nt matter, they told me they would call every day. The harassment would not end. I am a long time customer having had a second mortgage and loan at seperate time. If you are a good customer and fall into hard times, don't think WF will work with you. Don't get a card from them. If you have one get rid of it.

John G. Stumpf, C.E.O Wells Fargo

1090 Chestnut St, Apt 12

San Francisco, CA 94109-****

HOME PHONE # (415) 346-****

Call John at home and tell him that you don’t like frivolous phone call from Wells Fargo. If enough people call him at home he might start to understand!

Turn about is far play

:sigh Wells Fargo Sucks. they called me at 1057 at night to ask me about my car pmt.

which got behind because they added 300$ to my payment because supposedly they didnt have my insurance information which i had faxed to them and i have had the same insurance since i bought my lexus without a break. does anyone know what the law is as far as calling people in houston texas?

this is ridiculous. disrespectful ***

These people upset me to the point of making me sick today. I spoke to four different people and they all talked to me like I was a piece of *** This has to stop.

Seriously guys, I'm putting a stop to this. I'm going to try and take this all the way to congress. I'm going to develop a petition and do my research and then start contacting anyone who will listen.

I'll come back on here and give the petition information if anyone's interested in becoming involved!!! More details to come...

This company is absolutely horrible they'll be nice to you if you buy something but if you fall behind its *** my parents fell behind a month on their car payments and it got repoed then they wanted my parents to pay 2000 bucks a month on a 109000 dollar mortgage for 20 more years when they useally paid 1400 for the last 10 years we had a 30 year 1400 dollar mortgage it shot up 600 dollars and we still had to pay for the next 20 it's not happening we got a lawyer because of the 7-8 harassing calls a day and they threatened my mom to the point I picked up the line and told them if they did not stop I would sue for harassment issuing threats and price gouging

Oh? I have been a customer of wells fargo for 13 years.

My mortgage is due on the 1stwith a grace period of 15 days, they send me a debt collection notice via text message on the 3rd! Then call me constantly asking why I am in default 5 days later! Really?? I am in California and depending on my sister in Florida to pay it - she finally did because obviously wells fargo couldnt wait till I fly back on the 11th.

Even after she paid it - They still called me!

I have one year left, THANK GOD. This is not the end, I'm PISSED.

I had also fell behind by 2 weeks on a car loan through wells fargo in 2009 i was doing the best i could to catch up paying what i could talking to them trying to get them to work with us as we had had 2 other car loans through them and never been late until that point due to the economy a man called me on easter sunday and i told him i didnt think he could call me on holidays or sundays and he had done both he proceeded to tell me he could do what he wanted until i gave him some check info told him i couldnt give him that info cause it wouldnt do any good if there was nothing in there and i was also telling my husband what he was saying he started yelling at me to quit talking to my husband and that i needed to just talk to him i told him he had given me no other option except to go file for bankruptcy and he screamed at me that that was not one of my options i then hung up on him and wouldnt answer the phone after that when they called.

#241902

Traded my vehicle in and a delay was made by the dealership. They are threatening to sue on a vehicle I don;t even have anymore.

Payment for payoff was sent to them , they have just not registered it.

Call me at least 5 times a day. I am looking into a lawsuit as I found this article.

#19670

I have a education loan through these guys, they lost my statements for 4 months and when I tried to get that fixed they told me I had to pay the total loan. I said I couldn't because I was filing for bankruptcy from medical problems, they told me they couldn't talk to me.

then when the bankruptcy went through they started calling me again, saying the bankruptcy didn't include this.

I understood and tried to make arrangments, however, they continue to tell me they are going to sue me because I won't pay, I have tried so many times to make arrangments but they won't this is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I don't understand a company that wants their money but won't work with you.

I hear you. I have an auto loan with Wells Fargo.

I fell behind once because of my college tuition and was 10 days late and they called me and treated me like some sort of criminal. I called and spoke to a supervisor that belittled and screamed at me on the phone. After that, I felt, why pay on time and have paid 28 days late since for a year. Now when they call me-I tell them they will get a payment when I feel like sending it.

Their policy- check on the credit card one- but they don't report it to your credit till its 30 days past due. I have never received a late fee or anything. So they want to be rude, they can be- but they will NEVER get their payment sooner than 28 days from the due date from me.

I am honestly so fed up with them that i cannot wait to pay this account off and be done with them. They have also given my account information to a 3rd party that has no authorization on the account, so I am about ready to sue them.

View more comments (8)
San Lorenzo, California

Wells Fargo Bank Hires Incompetent People

This company is incompetent. It hires these young kids, to save money, who don't know how to do there jobs. I closed a safety deposit box last year and the paper work was never entered into the computer, so I am still getting bills for it. After going in person to the bank, they still can not figure out how to close it. They say they are trying to find the paper work, but day later still can't find it. So in the mean time, the bill is getting close to going to collections. What a way to run a business...

I have called their home mortgage division, and boy, do they have some incompetent csr's. They have argued with me, have talked to me like I am an ***, and have given me the run-around so many times. However, as nice as this website is to "vent" on, the best revenge is he who laughs last, and I am laughing right now.

Estes Park, Colorado
Wells Fargo Checking Account

WORST BANK EVER

THIS IS THE WORST BANK EVER!!!!! I WAS A VICTIM OF ONLINE FRAUD. THEIR RESPONSE TO ME WAS THAT I SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED THEM THE MINIUTE THAT UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS BEGAN. I AM SORRY THAT I DONT HAVE TIME TO DROP ALL THAT I AM DOING AND CALL YOU. THAT IS YOUR JOB!!! YOU SURE TAKE MONEY OUT OF MU ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH TO MAKE SURE OF THAT. NOW I OWE THEM OVER $400.00, WHICH I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU YOU WILL NOT GET ONE CENT OUT OF ME. I HATE THIS BANK AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE, THEY *** EVERY MONTH AND OBVIOUSLY IF YOUR NOT ON THEIR JOB YOU BECOME A VICTIM OF FRAUD

good thing your not a financial adviser, saying your not going to pay money you owe...sounds REAL smart.

The previous post is right, your an ***!!

You screwing your credit and your future trying to act tough with a bank. You might as well go and act tough with the cops, FBI, or IRS for that matter....

oh and before you plan on falling into another fraud scheme check out www.lookstoogoodtobetrue.com, its an fbi funded site to attempt to inform those like yourself who cant think twice before handing out their personal information.

wow. if you're dumb enough to fall for online fraud now a days with all of the current information out there and with the media trying to scare you maybe you deserve to be overdrawn.

oh and good luck with not paying wells back. screw over wells fargo and you're not getting a bank account anywhere for at least 7 years. wells fargo is the only bank that will give people with records on chexsystems. good luck trying to find a bank you idot.

so instead of paying back wells fargo for your stupidity you're going to waste money trying to find banks to cash your checks or finding a check cashing place just to pay a fee because you what? cant open an account.

Washington, District Of Columbia

Wells Fargo Payment Abuse

I have always paid my mortage on time. I received a letter of foreclosure for payments that I have made but Wells Fargo can't or won't bother to look for them. I have made 3 mortage payments over the phone. I have confirmation #'s for all of them plus bank statements and tracing # that show this money went to them. I have tried to talk with people over the phone but you never get the same person. It finally got so bad with the harrassment that I had a panic attack and wound up in the emergency room. I was told to send a Hardship letter with household information. This I did. Faxing 7 pages of info. I received a letter stating that it was received and that I would have to wait 30 days for their decision of loan modification or refinance. So far I now have a forecloseure notice from their lawyer Harmon Law Offices. My house is due to go up for auction July 11,2008. Is there anyone out there that can give me any advice on how to get through this nightmare of red tape.
#19180

Either that or furnish the receipts directly to Harmon Law Offices. Any attorney with ethics will clear it up if you have proof of payment.

First Off their customer service is useless. They have idiots working their 800#.

Very good at yelling, bad at listening and actually resolving problems. So don't call, you should go into their main branch and not leave until its fixed. If they are auctioning off your house, didn't they file a complaint with your local courthouse? Unsually that requires a lawsuit, at least in my state it does.

If so you can go there and usually there is a legal department that is pro bono to help you answer it with your receipts.

Either way- you need to get this cleared. It sounds like they are ignoring you just to get the house back.

Providence, Rhode Island
Wells Fargo Refinance

Wells Fargo took my money

Wells Fargo took my money and my account was overdrawn because of it. They had me to fax the info over to them and once I did they still denied oweing me the money. My bank even stated that they took out 2 payments but they still would not pay my money back. I always heard that they were crooked but I never thought it would happen to me. They took a girl I know title and sold it so she had to get a duplicate. They are so wrong and nothing good will come to them if they keep doing people the way they do us.

Every time I read one of these posts I laugh...the bad grammar, the audacity of some *** blaming a bank for their own short comings. I have 3 loans with Wells Fargo Auto and have had no problems, know why?

I PAY MY BILLS AND ON TIME!!!!

And because I pay them on time I have the luxury of sending it in by mail each month without them hounding me for phone payments whcih MAY lead to a mistake if you don't have money in your account right then. And hey aviator keep sending your $0.40 a month to them, I am sure they don't mind!

Disgruntled Wells Fargo customers UNITE! Let them learn the power of numbers.

Do what I'm doing.

I am an individual, and they can deal with me easily. But, if all us disgruntled customers actually DO unite, Wells Fargo will soon have to CARE. I have decided to send Wells Fargo Financial a hard copy check via regular mail for the sum of .10 (TEN CENTS) to be posted to my account. I will also faithfully pay my Wells Fargo Financial bill.

I will send the ten cents checks each 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, and 30th of each and every month. I will bend the envelope in such a way that a PERSON will have to open it for processing. In each envelope, along with the check I will place an explanation letter, telling that poor processor why he/she is having to do such a thing. This will cost me a grand total of $3.06 each month(check plus stamp), which I consider a small price to pay to get them to CARE.

Imagine what can happen if ONE MILLION of us disgruntled customers unite and do the same thing on the same dates! A swamped mailroom may get someone in Wells Fargo Financial hierarchy to CARE. Please join me in my endeavor. Wells Fargo can easily deal with all us individuals, but if we unite, we can make them listen and care.

Maybe YOU have a better idea in getting their attention. If so, please post it.

i work there and have heard this story many times. did you know wells fargo auto will put a check through 3 different times if it doesnt go through the first time.

we are told that is policy. but that causes alot of overdrawn accounts

Greenville, South Carolina

MORTGAGE DISASTER

I have an adjustable mortgage. The value of my home has dropped 27% based on comparable properties in my tract. Wells Fargo/ASC has claimed to work with me but they just yank your chain. My rate is now at 9.95% and we cannot continue to do this. It seems to me that with all the losses the banks should be willing to work with homeowners, adjust their rate and market value and get them back on the right track, instead of ripping their houses out from under them. My credit used to be above average and now I have less than 500. This doesn't just affect me, it has affected my marriage and my 13 year old twins. Where are the answers?? And yes, I have to file bankruptcy.

Pending Class Action with Wells Fargo contact Miles Brascher MEB101331@***.COMHe is an Attorney looking over the cases

i would get out of asc's clutches fast!

they are no good!

the feds should be after them soon with all these mortgage predatory "crack downs"

avoid them like the plague!!!

they have rude customer service.

Although it is truly a tragedy when our homes are taken, I feel we only have our selves to blame. What did you expect an adjustable rate mortgage to do?

It adjusts. Unless the bank tricked you into getting a adjustable rate loan instead of a fixed, how can you hold them responsible? Do I work for a bank? NO.

Do I like wells fargo? Defiantly NOT.

however they are simply doing what they said they would do if you picked this kind of loan. Are we so unable to take responsibility for our actions?

i am in the same situation. I have been trying to do a loan modification since December 07 with ASC and still nothing has been accomplished.

There are so many different reps that answer one person tells you one thing and the next day someone else tells you different. My rate was @ 7% and it is now at 10% big differnece and its going to adjust again i July. I am sick and tired of this mortgate company yanking my chain too!!! :( I ask to speak to upper management and all of a sudden nobody is available.

Who can we really depend on for help,"NO ONE".

ASC sends me letters telling me to contact my local HUD agency i did that and still no response. WE NEED HONEST, RELIABLE HELP!!

View more comments (3)
ID
#119697 Review #119697 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Los Angeles, California

Wells fargo Bank Fees are criminal

Wells Fargo Bank process of debit and credits with checking accounts and debit cards creates excessive over draft charges and it's my belief that they know what they're doing. It's methods makes it very difficult to balance account. I consider it criminal. Any attorney and individuals interested in a class action suit please contact me at ncfc2800@***.com. We can discuss. There process to debit your largest check amount first which will make your other checks no good, so in turn they get $34 per item that they return. If you use the visa on your debit card it is immediatley taken from your account and then credited back that night, which causes confusion with your balance, not that it's there responsibility, but they know this confusion creates fees when the vendor submits item for payment and it then taken from account again. Those are just two examples of them knowing what they are doing.

I'm having all sorts of problems with Wells Fargo since they took over Wachovia. They are fleecing millions of customers with weird fees and changing the terms of the accounts without properly notifying customers.

I have been pulling my money out slowly and depositing in local credit unions.

I suggest everyone do the same. Corporate greed at its finest.

Los Angeles, California
Wells Fargo Checking Account
I closed my account(s) with Wells Fargo over two years ago. Last year, I received a call from a collection agency trying to collect on $55 service charges from Wells Fargo. After further investigation, it turned out that the banker didn't close the accounts...

I wish that I could give you some great advice on how to handle this but I can't. Maybe you could hire an Attorney on a contingency fee basis.

I can't wait to be able to close my account with them but I can't until the check that they returned for NSF clears. The only reason why it was returned is because they continued to place a large check I deposited on hold.

View more comments
San Diego, California

Wells Fargo Auto Finance

In 2004, I needed a new car. I did not have the best credit, therfore I asked my mother to cosign, which she did. We purchased a 2004 Accent, with Wells Fargo Auto Finance. Anytime, if a payment had not posted, Wells Fargo would call my mother, who then reconfirmed with me; even though I would still have a 10 day grace period since the orignal payment date. In September of 2005, I was contacted by the home office to refinance my loan. The woman, Sheri , stated that I was always paid on time, and that WFAF wanted to have the loan between just them & myself - I was happy. I went in to the office, and asked questions. What would my payments be - the same, and I qualified to get up to $1000 back on money already invested & (she said) I could fill out an application for their credit card. Would I still have gap insurance - she interrupted me and said "Ariel, everything is the same, the only difference is, the loan will no longer have your mothers name on it." I got into an an accident 08-11-07, w/ a teenager totaling out my car - guess what my gap claim got denied. Why? Because I would have had to open up a new gap claim (cost $300) at the time of refinancing. I called the home office, and one of the employees argued with the gap ins lady, stating that the gap transfers over due to me being on the orignal loan - NO IT DOES NOT - I WOULD HAVE HAD TO OPEN A NEW GAP INS CLAIM PRIOR TO THE ACCIDENT! Now, due to their employees mistake, I am forced to pay on a totaled out car, and Wells Fargo refuses to work on a payment plan with me, even though their trained professionals made the mistake, a $3,000 mistake.

- After the cityscapes and the starcturul shots and Dorothy and the scarecrow, this photo really surprised me. As I scrolled down on my little ol' iBook, I actually got choked up, looking at this couple so obviously close, emotionally and physically, and so lovingly photographed.

Then I read your caption and thought, No one looks cold here.

They looked in love, warm, caring love. I adore this photo.

please foward info to me to.i been beat out of four months of payment.lied to.threaten to come repo the vechile again after i allready made the montly payment.held on the phone for 45minute or longer.please if anyone do file a class action lawsuit.please help me with the info.we need to put a stop to how they treat people.

:( my husband and I got a vehicle financed through Wells Fargo. We paid on this vehicle for 2 years, we missed our first payment because out allotment didn't start so I sent them their payment.

That was the ONLY late payment ever.. after 2 years of making payments they repo'd our car saying they never got a payment from us... Which we know is NOT the case, why would they wait 2 years to take action if they were not getting payments. also they repo'd the car when my husband was deployed to Iraq.

So after paying nearly $18k they took the car. So now we are out $18k and have horrible credit because of them.

If you can help it don't ever do business with WFAF, they harrass(call you) day and night, they are very rude and unprofessional on the phone, they don't let you speak to managers and when you have finally managed to pay off your loan including a ton of late charges they then add a repossesion to your credit record which we are still trying to have removed. BEEEEE AWARE of these people, they should be put out of business.

There has to be other methods of paying for a car instead of through these people, and this is being nice. :(

Wells fargo! All I can say is never again I don't care what the case may be.

My daughter called me last year to tell me wells fargo approved her along with 3 other banks. you know it! child don't do it and she didn't.

yup I have saved 3 lives with auto loans and 5 with banking. Nope they are the worst.

I sent them a certified check for a pay off on the loan because the car was sold and they still held the release of the title for 10 working days ... several of the people I talked to on the phone were very rude when talking to them also ...

would not help me because I could not get them a copy of the check the credit union I got the check from was not able to get a copy so I had to wait ... it was also because one of their employes screwed up they noted when the check that I sent overnight to them was a personal check when it came from the bank directly and they said it could not be corrected

COREA TRIAL GROUP, a Dallas, Texas based nation class action law firm, have been investigating claims against this company and would like to hear from you if you have experienced what you suspect is illegal activities. If so, you may be entitled to legal relief and/or the recovery of damages.

Feel free to email us at: Contact@***.com

I unfortunately work for Wells Fargo for about two years. Since I was sent to work on phone calls. I noticed the other collectors treated the customers awfully. I overheard saying collectors: “- Go to sell tamales, so you can get some money to pay your bill”; “- Get a man can pay your bill”; I don’t care if your mother dies, you need to pay your bill”; “- Go out there to earn some money”; “- *** you”; “- Get another husband”; “- I will call you as many times as I want”; I don’t care about your personal problems”; Etc.

I brought them up to the supervisors’ and managers’ attention but they did nothing.

As former social worker and in order to educate the collectors in how treat customer for retention; I developed a Customer Services Power Point presentation that I presented to the supervisors and managers many times; and they said they liked it and found appropriated to present to the rest of the staff; but it never happened. Supervisors are nasty and unprofessional; when customer request on the phone to speak with them; they refuse to get on the phone.

Supervisors tell employees: - if you don’t take breaks or lunch time, you have the opportunity of making more phone calls and improve your bonus rate.

Employees’ turn over is high and the company keeps firing collector as they please.

Wells Fargo should be gone.

I too have a car loan with WFAF. I only have it because I needED to get a consolidation loan and I had to put up my title free 2006 pickup truck for collateral.

So I have now have an auto loan with them. My wife and i got behind on a few payments due to unstable work for her. We were getting many harassing phone calls and when we did actually talk to a nice person who was interested in helping us work up a doable payment plan to get us back on track, another rude rep would call us and tell us that our new arrangement with WFAF wont be acceptable. We are struggling to keep our truck.

Repossession is threatened. We are under water on our truck because the value has dropped considerably in this economy so we cant sell it to repay the entire loan. If they do repossess my truck I now would have an unsecured loan with them instead of a collaterally backed secure one.

They wont see a dime of the balance if they don't work with me. I will never do any business with these loan sharks again and hope they all rot in ***

i hate wells fargo as well. if i knew then what i knew now i would have never got a load through them.

my advise to those who are thinking about doing bussiness with DON'T. they never try to work with you. i lost my job and could not make payments on my car and i asked wells fargo to come get my car and they refused. they told me they didn't care about my car they wanted their money.

they would harrass me they are so rude. please please please stay away from them.

they don't care about you or trying to help you even if you have always made your payments on time. all it takes is one time of being late with them

View more comments (25)