Show reviews that mention
bank account money customer customer service service loan payment business credit
Filter review

Wells fargo over charging on closing cost.

I used wells fargo when I purchased my second home, they we're terrible!! My loan agent was a liar and did not use full disclosure about PMI. when i tried to speak with someone about allthe problems she got irritated and slamed the phone on me, she was a supervisor. Its true! I closed my bank accounts and would never use this bank again. bottom line I was overcharged on my points , PMI, and my final rate which should have been locked in but wasn't, although I was told it was my fault. BUYER BEWARE Wells Fargo is a rip off!
ID
#132083 Review #132083 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Los Angeles, California
Wells Fargo Loan

Wells Fargo delaying release of storm damage check

Three months ago, our home and resulting neighborhood was impacted by a severe hail storm that damaged our roof and siding of our home. Our insurance agency and contractor worked together to agree on replacement value, and everything was going along very smoothly until the mortgage company came into the picture. Wells Fargo has refused to release a check for us to continue work on our home until they have an inspector come review the work (guess the city inspector report isn't good enough). OK, so that's all well and good except for the fact that they won't return calls in a timely manner and require that somone be home to sign the fact that they were there to inspect the work yet again -- taking time out of our schedule to be home during a 3-hour window (did they take lessons from the cable guy?), only to take another week to cut a check. According to our contractor, Wells Fargo is the only mortgage company that has such an unnecessarily complicated process that it will probably take over 3 months to get a new roof and siding completed -- more than double of what it is taking our neighbors with the same issues. What are you thinking Wells Fargo Mortgage?
#372004

I am a contractor dealing with Wells Fargo on a customers home. all paper work filled out and inspections completed by Wells Fargo, work has been completed for 3 months and still no check. Maybe I should start charging them intrest and late fees.

Same for me,they put you in a position where to get things done you have to use your own money to get the repairs completed.And they act as if they dont care that you have to. The problem is most of us dont have 45,000 dollars in savings.They refuse to release money then call every week asking If I fininshed all the repairs yet. Worthless human beings.

Hey and if the roof leaks and the floor is ruined they will blame you as well. Typical Wells Fargo story, Whata bunch of jerks, I do not know how anyone can work for them and sleep at night, or do they stay up thinking new ways to suck the blood out of the rest of us mortals.

View more comments (2)
Minneapolis, Minnesota

VERY ANGRY

Very recently I did a stop payment for a couple of pre authorized debits from another horrible company, Midland Credit Management, reason being I lost my job and I couldn't afford the monthly payments. I called Ashley from Wells Fargo and she informed me that the stop payment should go through for both transactions and I am being charged for them. Fine. But then three days later, I look at my account, and one of the debits went through! I was pissed, and I called Wells Fargo bank and asked what the *** was going on. The associate said that I didn't give the correct information. I did not understand that because I gave all of the information that was asked. He said that they were not given a check number from me. I NEVER WAS ASKED FOR A CHECK NUMBER!!! I then asked to speak to the manager. She said as a "courtesy" she was going to reimburse the stop payment fees. She also said that there would be no more fees on my account, and to confirm that, I should call next week. I check next week, they charge an overdraft fee on my account. I was livid at this time and I was yelling at them. I feel bad for yelling, but this was ridiculous. They spew the same *** that since this it was received as a check and there was a check number, then they couldn't do anything about it, even though I did not give them any check number, they didn't ask for one. If that was the case, then why did they stop the other debit that I asked them to do? Both of my transactions had these random check numbers from MCM, both were requested by me to stop payment at the same time, yet they stop payment on one, and let the other, more expensive one go through, and they have the audacity to charge me for it? These people don't care, and when I get straightened out with my finances, I am going to search for another bank. Also, I would avoid Midland Credit Management like a plague. NEVER give these *** your account number for a preauthorized debit. Also these people are very rude. One of these hags hung up on me when I was trying to straigten this out.

HAving issues with Midland credit myself. First they put a garnishment through that was for a 350 dollar from 1995, and now ballooned to $1781.

My payroll didn't notify me nor did Midland about such an old debt. No problem, I paid it in full and when the last payment was sent I simply called them to ask that they send me a letter of satisfaction-I'm trying to clean up my credit. This has been paid since last year and you get nothing but extremely rude people who hang up on you and tell me I owe interest. Well my payroll rep.

and myself have asked for that in writing. No such luck. You'd think they would want to get everything they claim to be owed, but it's been impossible to get this taken care of and the crazy part is, not only have I paid off the judgement in full, they claim I owe interest not included in the garnishment but they still send nothing to get the money. I don't get it.

These people are crooks and need to be stopped. I even took the evidence that I paid to the courts to get them to release me from it and a judge denied my motion to dismiss so it's like you can never win, even when you pay your debts.

Jason Tillo must be young and have never dealt with banks before. I believe the person with the complaint. How do I know all this, I was a bank manager and had to get away with all my employees making mistakes. Jason, grow up and get some hair on your nuts. One day you will have the same happen to you.

Thanks,

Fred

Can you prove that you gave the correct information. I bet the real reason you lost your job is because you did not get correct information.

Maybe you were asked for a Check number and did not give it because you did not pay attention. Could that be the reason you lost your job. Or perhaps it was your attitude that made you lose your job. Perhaps you were rude to those around you and had complaint's to your boss.

Do you yell at your co-workers and swear at them as well. Get a better attitude and you will get away. You cannot get your way yelling at people as proven when you lost your job.

They were rude to you, but you even admited you were rude to them so you got what you dished. If you can't take it than behave yourself.

View more comments (2)
Pacifica, California
Wells Fargo Account

WELLS FARGO DISGRUNTELD

I applied for a refinance but was turned down becasue Wells Fargo said I don thave enough equity to value. That was Ok but they referred me to their Wells Fargo loan affilaites. I listend to them and let them take my aplication from wells farge but did not fill out a seperate form. They sentme some info aobut an offer that had a 7.9 interest rate so I decined the loan. They in turn sent me a letter saying I didnt qualify for a loan. I have an excellent credt score and make enoughmoney to hadnle my bills an mortgage, this was not ture and was simply a rude resposne tomy declien of thier offer. If anyone knows who I can make a complaint to let me know. I willmake one with Wells Fargo and see if I can find out who actually backs thier loans to cc the complaint.

Typical Wells Fargo Story

good lord buddy, try spellcheck. I felt like I was trying to decode a jumble.

View more comments (1)
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Wells Fargo Refinance

All disgruntled finance, loan, and credit card customers unite!

In my earlier writings, entitled, “Disgruntled Wells Fargo Customers Unite!” , currently being read on several blogs, I called for eveyone to do as I am doing. This being to eventually get the attention of Wells Fargo Financial hierarchy by starting at the bottom, namely their mailrooms and processing centers. While posting my humble blog, I saw that Wells Fargo is not the only uncaring ogre out there. It seems as though HSBC, Primerica, Bank of America, American General Financial, Citibank, Wachovia, Chase, and many, many other lending institutions are leaning a deaf ear toward their customers with complaints. How can the disgruntled customer of these uncaring and sometimes unscrupulous loan, financial, and credit card companies get anyone in those organizations to listen to their complaints? I have decided to send Wells Fargo Financial a hard copy check via regular mail for the sum of .10 (TEN CENTS) to be posted to my account. I will also faithfully pay my Wells Fargo Financial bill. I will send the ten cents checks each 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, and 30th of each and every month. I will bend the envelope in such a way that a PERSON will have to open it for processing. In each envelope, along with the check I will place an explanation letter, telling that poor processor why he/she is having to do such a thing. I will enclose a PENNY to be posted to my account, as well. This will cost me a grand total of $3.12 each month(check plus penny, plus stamp), which I consider a small price to pay to get them to CARE. Why can’t you do the same with your credit card company or financial institution? Imagine what can happen if MILLIONS of us disgruntled customers unite and do the same thing on the same dates! Swamped mailrooms may get someone to CARE. I estimate that it will take about three minutes for that poor mailroom processor to open my letter, read my letter, and post my check and penny to my account. In an eight-hour day it would take approximately 150 such letters to require another worker to post payments in a timely manner. Where are those other workers going to come from? At some point the media may get wind of our grass roots effort and this thing could become a snowball rolling down hill right into the laps of loan, credit card and financial hierarchy. Please join me in my endeavor. Big business can easily deal with all us individuals, but if we unite, we can make them listen and care. But I will not simply stop there. I will use every search engine I can find, type in the name of my lender+DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMERS, or my lender’s name+ COMPLAINTS and post my complaint on as many as possible. Please do the same. Maybe YOU have a better idea in getting their attention. If so, please post it. Thanks.

That's so silly. All that will do is cost the bank more money and guess who will end up paying....you guessed it, the poor *** who pays his bills on time.

Why don't you try that, it's cheaper for you and the bank???

Atlanta, Georgia

Wells Fargo is charging me $700 interest on $98

I had a 18 months no interest payment plans for my eye surgery with Wells Fargo. The very last bill of $98 was never sent to us, so now they are charging us $700 interest on the entire amount. I called 3 times and I told them that for 17 months we paid on time, it's the very last month that we never received a bill and it did not get paid (the very last $90 off of a $3000 bill) why are they charging us? Every time they claimed I never called before, and I missed a payment and it's my fault because it is a COURTESY to send out bill statemtents, it is still my responsability to keep up with my payments regardeless of wether they send out statements or not. The 3rd time I called they asked me why have I not been calling every single day to resolve this, and why have I waited 6 months, and they claimed the last contact they had with me was over a year and a half a go when they called me. I tried to explain that not only I called, I also went down to the bank center and talked to them as well, to no avail. They told me they have no record of it, and I must have been calling the wrong number.

You did say Wells Fargo right? Thats banker speak for "*** of the earth blood sucking leaches that will eventually get their due", just after final judgemant is all.

Everett, Washington

Wells Fargo Financial took money from my bank and lied.

DISGRUNTLED WELLS FARGO CUSTOMERS UNITE! I recently had a bad experience with Wells Fargo Financial. On May 5th I made a payment to my account in the amount of $3,500. Wells Fargo then also took a payment from my checking account in the amount of $668. On 13 June I received my billing statement which said, “Paid ahead—No payment due”. Wells Fargo took the payment from my account anyway. In early July I received my July statement which also stated, “Paid ahead—no payment due”. But I had learned my lesson by this time. I called Wells Fargo and spoke to Sharie (employee # 737630). Before I hung up over an hour later, I was assured by Sharie that everything had been corrected and no more payments at all would be taken from my checking account. I would make payments at my desire. On July 16, I checked my checking account online and discovered that Wells Fargo had again taken a payment from my checking account for $668. I then called Wells Fargo and spoke with Deanne (employee # 20313). After over an hour, I was told to fax proof of the $668 check being taken from my checking account. I called USAA bank on my cell phone while having Wells Fargo hold. Within 5 minutes USAA faxed the proof to 605-226-**** Attn: Bobbie. Bobbie told the supervisor that my refund check would be sent by OVERNIGHT UPS. I hung up and waited for UPS to bring me a check for $668 which I had earmarked for other use. This was on Thursday. When I had still not received my refund check on Monday, I checked the tracking number and learned that BOBBIE had lied. My refund check was not sent OVERNIGHT, but 2nd day air. There IS a difference. That refund check slowly made it’s way to me via SEVEN stops between there and here! I received my refund check on Tuesday, but I was at work, so still not able to use my own funds until Wednesday. I had asked that the funds simply be redeposited to my checking account via electronic transfer and was told, “That won’t happen.” Thurday 17 July, I called and spoke to Travis (employee # 1451). I wished an apology for the lies and a check sent to me for the week Wells Fargo held MY money at the same interest rate I pay on my loan. Travis said, “That won’t happen”. I informed him of the power of disgruntled customers in large groups. Travis then said, “We don’t care”. I’ve since spoken with Kevin (employee # 7802) He also told me I would never receive compensation for my inconvenience and “We don’t care” about disgruntled workers in large groups. Of course they don't care. I am an individual, and they can deal with me easily. But, if all us disgruntled customers actually DO unite, Wells Fargo will soon have to CARE. I have decided to send Wells Fargo Financial a hard copy check via regular mail for the sum of .10 (TEN CENTS) to be posted to my account. I will also faithfully pay my Wells Fargo Financial bill. I will send the ten cents checks each 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, and 30th of each and every month. I will bend the envelope in such a way that a PERSON will have to open it for processing. In each envelope, along with the check I will place an explanation letter, telling that poor processor why he/she is having to do such a thing. This will cost me a grand total of $3.06 each month(check plus stamp), which I consider a small price to pay to get them to CARE. Imagine what can happen if ONE MILLION of us disgruntled customers unite and do the same thing on the same dates! A swamped mailroom may get someone in Wells Fargo Financial hierarchy to CARE. Please join me in my endeavor. Wells Fargo can easily deal with all us individuals, but if we unite, we can make them listen and care. Maybe YOU have a better idea in getting their attention. If so, please post it.

Wells Fargo Financial is an affiliate of Wells Fargo & Co. WFF is basically for people who have less than perfect credit hense the high rates and fee's.

My bad experience with Wells Fargo Financial began in 2003 when I decided to take an equity line of credit. I signed the paperwork and a the next day I was told about all the fees that wasn't originally disclosed.

I cancelled the deal within the cancellation timeline. So there was no loan. However, I was not told that a lien was placed against my home, and it was not cancelled or released. I recently (last week) found that out when I tried to acquire a second mortgage with my credit union that there was a 200k lien again my home since 2003.

I called Wells Fargo Financial, and I was given a number for record retention. I called that number and was told to call credit card services since this would have been a revoling line of credit. The number I was given was for Wells Fargo Bank, not Wells Fargo Financial. I was told they are not associated.

I had enough. I explained that I was being passed off so as not to deal with, so I asked Wells Fargo Bank to please help me, even if it meant going up to management level. I was told that I would be transferred to a supervisor at Wells Fargo Financial. The guy I was transferred to was from record retention and I explained that I had already spoken to someone from that department.

He disagreed...basically calling me a liar. He transferred me. It was finally the right person, believe it or not. This was a loan officer named Debbie.

She sent me a copy of the the lien release that is going to the county recorder. It hasn't been recorded yet, so it's not quite over. However, She was the only helpful person in that organization. I will never do business with Wells Fargo Financial...ever.

And they know that now.

Customer beware. :(

I too have had a run in with wells fargo financial bank where I purchased a rainbow vacuum cleaner. I have been making a payment every two weeks (when I get paid) then I receive a statement saying that I made a late payment and was charged $29.

When I called I was told that my payment was made outside of the days allowed to make the payment and that a payment made early does not count for the monthly payment..also that their billing due date is different for each month..

I fought until they did give me the $29 back and I will pay off this account asap.. and I will not do any business with them ever again...

I am a recently former Wells Fargo Financial employee. Here is some excellent news for everyone.

Right after I took my position, I learned that a previous employee and the manager were forging documents for mortgage loans. Long story short, there are a lot of Wells Fargo Financial customers who lost their homes because of this. And the only repercussion was that those 2 employees got fired. Now the branch has a new manager that couldn't manage a bag of rocks let alone the employees there currently.

I chose to leave the position, and certainly will let anyone who asks me what my feelings are there. But I do have 1 major suggestion: DON'T GO TO WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL FOR ANYTHING!! Their interest rates are not competitive at all.

15% on autos, 11% on mortgages, 19% on bank cards. And these are the lowest I ever saw get approved.

Aviator

Good for you. My brother has a car loan with Wells Fargo Financial and he can hardly wait until his car is paid off.

I saw on the news that wells fargo is going to issue credit cards to non register citizens. I know a lot of the big business drop wells fargo as their bank when the news came out in the paper and television.

Why don't you just leave the bank? get an account at a good place?

WellsFargo puts a fee on everything they possibly can. After being charged $210 in overdraft fees because they deposited my sister's paycheck into my account (not even bothering to look at the name) and then when I unknownly had the money taken out, I used my check card, I plan on closing my account as soon as I get my fees back.

Sorry to hear that, that has happened to you, I am currently going to write to wellsfargo financial and wellsfargo insurance service, and right back to my insurance, due to they are charging me for insurance I have obtained for being responsible they told me i left the car lot without insurance, in the state of Ca. you can not leave without an uninsured car.

They claim I have still they know I traided a car with the same bank that financed me.

Don't you all think they would of already of had my insurance informaiton which was provided two years prior, I laugh at their stupidity. I will not pay the outstanding amount to please their bank pocket.

In response to your complaint about Welsfargo debiting your account, you should never allow any company to debit your account directly and if you do and they do not abide by the agreement, change your bank account number and you control when they get paid.

Sheesh! All I ever wanted from Wells Fargo Financial, from the very beginning, was re-imbursement of interest (at the same interest rate I pay on my loan) on my money while Wells Fargo had it, and an apology from those who lied to me.This amounts to a few cents and a conference call. Never underestimate what can happen when stuborrness and stupidity collide within the same company.

:grin I just wanted to update everyone about the above posting. I called Wells Fargo 1-800 number and checked the status of my account.

The first TEN CENT check was posted to my account on 28 July! Fantastic! I also checked with my bank about what I was doing.

A manager said it sounded like a good idea to him, and that it was completely legal and MUST be posted to my account. I think I'll start including a penny with all further checks.

View more comments (9)
Atlanta, Georgia

Wells Fargo Strikes Again!!!!!!!

I need to vent here. Wells Fargo is the most frustrating mortgage company we have ever dealt with. Any time we have had a question or concern during the 5 years we have had our mortgage with them and had the misfortune of having to call them, it is endless frustration, reps who know nothing and different reps who tell you different answers to the same questions. In December of 2007, we missed our second mortgage payment in a row by paying 4 days after the due date. This was as a result of several months of unemployment after losing both of our jobs. Even though we made the payment, we were informed by letter from Wells Fargo that we were in default and forclosure proceedings had begun. We called Wells Fargo right away to see what could be done. We were told that their law firm had begun foreclosure proceedings and not only did we have to pay the two mortgage payments that totaled only $1,385.77, we had to pay over $2,700 in legal fees. MERRY CHRISTMAS!. Our kids got no presents last year. We have faithfully made every payment since 12/07 and finished our payment arrangement 6/24/08 and received notice just two days ago from their law firm that the foreclosure had been satisfied and all judgements cleared Yesterday, we received a letter dated 7/2/08 saying there was $481.53 in an account that had not been applied to our mortgage and we need to remit an additional $54.36 to bring our account current. I called Wells and tried to find out what the letter meant. After being transfered to 5 different departments and 7 different reps and after spending over 1 hour screaming on the phone, we were transfered to a decent guy (he must have worked for someone else) who opened up an investigation to find out which department sent the letter and what the status with our account was. Today we received a letter from Wells Fargo dated 7/13/08 telling us we were two months in arrears and we were being assesed fees and late charges totaling $1,480.73. Failure to pay would result in forclosure proceedings. After arguing for nearly 1 hr. with a young...and I do mean young lady who kept repeating the same thing over and over, I was given an address to send a formal written complaint. The basis for our argument is that when we asked for help back in December of 2007, Wells Fargo changed our payment date from the 1st of each month to the 24th. Our last payment was 6/24/08. At that time we were told we would receive notice as to what date our next payment would be. I even gave this girl the name of the rep that told us that. She said I apologize if you misunderstood, but that our payment would automatically return to the 1st. after the payment arrangement was concluded. I explained that the rep who set up our payment arrangement told us "your new payment date is every month on the 24th". Over and over she kept asking "why would you think it was changed"? How about because YOU TOLD US IT WAS!! How about you sent us the payment arrangement in the mail and we signed it and faxed it back to you and you sent us a letter stating it was accepted!!! Maybe that is why!!! So now we have to make endless photo copies of all the correspondence and documentation and send it to their executive complaint department and wait our 20 days for what I'm sure will be a decision that will favor Wells Fargo. Sounds like our attorney is about to get richer off of us. Somebody, please send us $58,461.91 and get us far away from Wells Fargo!!!

wells fargo sent us a letter of intent to forclose, our mortgage is current and up to date. made several phone calls to clear this up.

even more frustrating. finally talked to someone with a brain thought everything was ok . got a letter from the state of maryland today explaining what options i may have being in forclosure and what programs the state has now.

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE WELLS FARGO IS DRIVING US CRAZY.we seriously need to re-fi with someone else before they get away with stealing our house. :zzz

I have been going through *** with Wells Fargo for the past YEAR. Long story short - I had missed some payments, got on a payment plan, was two days late for the first payment (I thought it was due on the 28th and it was the 26th).

They tell me to send the money anyway - I do. They keep my $2,600 and tell me they are going to foreclose on me anyway, as if I had sent them nothing. They then spent 4 months to set me up on a new payment plan that they didn't tell me about until I called - a week after the payment plan was to take effect, meaning I'd "defaulted" again.

I have faxed them my financial information so many times that it makes me nervous. I'm going to end up losing the house and it's THEIR fault - I have tried to make payments, but they won't accept them because I'm not on a "payment plan." I'm sick over all of this!!!

WELLS FARGO SUCKS

Disgruntled Wells Fargo Customers UNITE! Here is what I'm doing.

I know it's small but if we ALL would do it, then we'd get their attention.

Maybe YOU have a better idea in getting their attention. If so, please post it.

View more comments (3)
Palmerton, Pennsylvania

Wellsfargo terrible customer service

worse customer service I've ever had with any bank. A lot of hidden and unexpected charges and fee. when I close the account, the Branch Manager told me I had to personally go to a bank and close it off. when i brought my balance to $0, she said i could call her the next day and she will close it for me. I called and she was never available (either in meeting or on the phone), or returned my call. I found out now, i can just all the general number and close it off. They really suck
New York, New York
Wells Fargo Checking Account

Wells Fargo Financial

I called Wells Fargo about my account that they scammed me on. I purchased appliances at a store that offered their financing. I was given 6 months to pay without interest, and after five months I purchased a tv and the store said that it wont affect my prior agreement. I made my 6th payment, and when the 7th statement came they took my last payment and put it towards the tv just to screw me with a charge of $62 and change for the appliance. I called and talked to a man and he said he could take $20 off the charge, but only if I paid by phone, witch is a charge of $10, so I'll save $12!
Washington, District Of Columbia
Wells Fargo Account

Overdraft charges daily until paid

If you incur overdraft charges on your wells fargo account they will add $30 a day in penalties until completely paid off, they will not negotiate or attempt to help. My son kept overdrafting his debit card noot realizing they would ok purchase even if there was no cash available. Recently he overdrafted by $40 because of an automatic debit he forgot about. The charges are now $700. You can borrow money from a loan shark for less interest. It is legalized thievery. The manager at the Del Mar Ca office decide to take it upon herself to teach my son a "lesson" and put a not on his account to never reverse any overdraft charges-even tho they never had. Can anyone help?

:cry

San Diego, California
Wells Fargo Mortgage

Wells Fargo adds $30 A DAY charges if you overdraft. You can borrow money from organized crime for l

Wells Fargo banks charge $30 a DAY for an overdraft until it is ALL paid in full. You can borrow money from a loan shark cheaper. The are legal thieves. Any suggestions? Isnt his illegal? Can anyone help. My son had a $40 0verdraft that is now $700. He has no means of getting that much mpney fast enough from keeping this from accrueing and they won't work with him. When he went to the Del Mar Ca branch because of an automatic debit he forgot about the women he spoke to put a note on his account to never reverse any overdraft charges because she thought he overdrafted too many times EVEN THO NO OVERDRAFTS WERE EVER REFUNDED.
San Diego, California

Re-appearing fees from Wells Fargo

I have had an unresolved problem with Wells Fargo in regards to my mortgage, which I have been trying to resolve with them for several months. My statements are and have always been set as "online only" in order to avoid their $10 fee to make a payment if you receive statements in the mail. I have not received a statement in the mail for years, nor have I changed my preference to receive them. However, each month, like clock-work my preferences are changed (magically) without my knowledge to show "mail". I have called and emailed them multiple times and they say they will "fix" it but it happens again each month. Now, I have ALWAYS paid on time and while I can afford the $10 fee each month (which is not in my contract that I reviewed prior to signing) it is the principle that I refuse to pay my mortgage company so that I can pay them especially because they claim that I am changing my billing preferences each month -- what kind of *** would do that? In my opinion this is just a method for them to get more money out of me and I refuse to be a victim of their dirty game -- buyer beware. Oh and they reported to the wrong credit bureau for the first few months although I told the rep at signing that my SSN was wrong and they supposedly "fixed it" not to mention the poor customer service whenever I have called with a question... and their internet customer service is worse because they use such poor grammar in their replies....ugh. Don't finance with Wells Fargo, it's just not worth the frustration.

Why not start doing as many other disgruntled WELLS FARGO customers are doing. We know this is a little thing, but think of ONE MILLION doing it.

I am an individual, and they can deal with me easily.

Maybe YOU have a better idea in getting their attention. If so, please post it.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Wells Fargo Mortgage

Fraud stealing ruined credit scrore and much more

preapproved VA lone falseid resulted in loss of lone stolen escrow and county tax payments and earnest money . Late payment after late payment penalty even after being overnighted requiring signature . Loss payments resulting in having to make double payments ! On Xmas of 2006 Wells Fargo informed me by letter that my house payment had not been made and they were about to start foreclosure if I did not make the payment right away . I had overnight ed this payment requiring signature of which I have copies . But Wells Fargo insist they did not receive the payment and this happened more than once . I have keep ed records of all transactions . Wells Fargo has ruined my credit and its still going on . The date of this writing is 7/14/08 .I need helpppp !!!!!

they cant start fc if you have missed just one payment! and if this "keeps happening", then why dont you send your payments via another method?

Reston, Virginia

Wells Fargo

I made a payment to wells fargo and they still went into my bank account and took some more money with out my permission, my account is over drawn and so many checks have bounced. They talking about they sorry. i advised them that i want my money back now. I can not wait until i get at least 2 more years off this *** *** loan, so i can trade my car in and get the *** away from wells fargo. Im a claims adjuster when i get a single car accident claim and the lien holder is wells fargo and the vehicle is deemed a total loss you kind of put two and two together.
Hollywood, Florida