Wells Fargo - Where is my car title?!
I have been fighting with Wells Fargo for two years trying to get the title to my car. I got evicted from my apartment because they told me that if I didn't pay my past due amount, they were coming to repo the car. So I paid my bill, got evicted, then through my retirement account, payed off the whole car loan.
Even after that they were screaming repo at me for almost six months. We finally got the loan straightened out, and they said they would send me the title. Three months later, still no title, so I called their customer service line. That number couldn't help me, try this number. That number directed me to another, then to yet another number. Then those *** sent me back to the first number! WHO HAS MY TITLE??!! The car is almost too expensive to repair again, it won't pass inspection this year unless I fix it, and I can't trade it in without my f*%&@^g title!
And can you find the right number to bi*$h somebody, anybody out? NO! Everything is automated now and trying to get a real person is like asking pigs to fly and sh*t gold bricks straight into your bank account.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "I hate and I mean hate this company 17%....really and my car payment is $479. This was the worst mistake ever. This was my first car loan and I was..."
- "I'M 53 YEARS OLD AND I NEVER EXPERIENCED ANY COMPANY THAT DIDN'T WANT TO SEE PEOPLE GET FURTHER. I RESENTLY APPLIED FOR A REFI ON MY CAR WITH WELLS FARGO..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "I have a green lane chair with an electric switch that has failed. The chair is very wiggly and unstable. The arm and the back of the chair comes..."
- "bought to cover my boat. First rain storm cover collopsed the little pegs pulled out of the ground. I reset the post and tied them to trees to hold the..."
- "i have bad experience with that site i send them an email before apply exam to check the grantee and confirmation that exam updated , i received reply that exam..."
- "I answered a short survey, and was offered as a FREE GIFT some cosmetics. I thought I would give this free gift to my wife. 2 Months later after having..."
- "Morbi ornare magna sit amet nibh congue accumsan. Phasellus ut egestas tortor. Curabitur eleifend, urna in mollis aliquet, velit lacus gravida elit, ac faucibus elit ante sit amet ipsum. Quisque..."