Wells Fargo mortgage modification delay tactics is a shell game
Wells Fargo Mortgage is a joke when it comes to Obama's mortgage modification program.Why doesn't our wonderful government crack down on their delay tactics.
They are playing a shell game. We get calls saying they have everything and we will be hearing something soon, then a week later we get a letter saying we are rejected because they don't have everything. I call them, they say we have been reinstated but need more info, over and over. It is like the movie Groundhog Day.
They are stalling with every transparent, flimsy excuse they can think of. You never get to speak with the same agent twice- they should have one person handling a particular persons account.
Instead you call and get Joe Blow from Iowa one call and Jane Doe from Texas the next.I am going to contact the Federal Trade Commission and my state's attorney general- I think everyone should do the same!11638a54 review #170681
You may also like
- "This is all I have to say, just a great picture! lies and more lies, they ride the edge of honesty and dishonest. you would think that the banks would..."
- "California - DOC Residential Mortgage Lending Act License (Branch) No Hide DetailsLicense /Registration #: 813G992 Original Issue Date : 03/08/2010Status : Voluntary Surrender Status Date: 11/15/2010Other Trade Names used..."
- "John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote..."
- "I ordered two coats that I loved on the website. when I received them they looked terrible. One had a chemical smell besides being badly constructed, the other was badly..."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi coloured roses for my mom's 60th. The delivery was on time, but the flowers were wilted an NOTHING like the picture online. I upped my order..."
- "I paid for a pocket book. Emailed a week later to ask for tracking no response I emailed again no response. I emailed again who every got very smart like..."
- "I want to share my story in the hopes that it will save at least one family from the emotional heartache and financial troubles Craig Sokol Sapp Rescue (also goes..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."