Wells Fargo mortgage modification delay tactics is a shell game
Wells Fargo Mortgage is a joke when it comes to Obama's mortgage modification program.Why doesn't our wonderful government crack down on their delay tactics.
They are playing a shell game. We get calls saying they have everything and we will be hearing something soon, then a week later we get a letter saying we are rejected because they don't have everything. I call them, they say we have been reinstated but need more info, over and over. It is like the movie Groundhog Day.
They are stalling with every transparent, flimsy excuse they can think of. You never get to speak with the same agent twice- they should have one person handling a particular persons account.
Instead you call and get Joe Blow from Iowa one call and Jane Doe from Texas the next.I am going to contact the Federal Trade Commission and my state's attorney general- I think everyone should do the same!be08a13
You may also like
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "I always get bob evans glazed apples .and notmally fantastic, but i gor them today from our lical acme cooked them pulled back folm cover and there was 6 slices..."
- "Received Tree with greased (black) and scratched remote (see photos), top two sections had been crushed to pack. None of the Clear and Colored lights worked. I called..."
- "This picture should speak for itself. I cant even explain how dissapointing this meal was. Ordered from Kingwood Tx delivered by a crack head. Truly all around terrifying experience. Boo..."
- "Hi, we bought our full living room furniture - $2500 bonded leather sofa set, recliner with TV and console around 3.5 years back. Our TV samsung spoiled in 1st year...."
- "Peice of trash! I bought a nice leather couch in July 2010. Now my couch is bubbling and peeling. It was not exposed to sun or any heat...."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."