Wells Fargo mortgage modification delay tactics is a shell game
Wells Fargo Mortgage is a joke when it comes to Obama's mortgage modification program.Why doesn't our wonderful government crack down on their delay tactics.
They are playing a shell game. We get calls saying they have everything and we will be hearing something soon, then a week later we get a letter saying we are rejected because they don't have everything. I call them, they say we have been reinstated but need more info, over and over. It is like the movie Groundhog Day.
They are stalling with every transparent, flimsy excuse they can think of. You never get to speak with the same agent twice- they should have one person handling a particular persons account.
Instead you call and get Joe Blow from Iowa one call and Jane Doe from Texas the next.I am going to contact the Federal Trade Commission and my state's attorney general- I think everyone should do the same!d5093fe review #170681
You may also like
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "Awful company!! Ordered from once and once only. Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on..."
- "There are no words to explain how of a RIP OFF this guy really is. I had him as an Attorney about 9 months ago, and it was the worst..."
- "I had 7 inch long hair and went in and asked to keep the length and trim the uneven ends on the sides and back. The girl(SHARA) decided to cut..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."