I, like any consumer wishing to pay their debts down, have been considering a debt consolidation loan, and attempted to apply for one through Well Fargo Bank.I have good credit, stable employment, and even recently payed off my auto loan early, also through Wells Fargo.
Despite my apparently good standing, this bank turned down my application. They are sending a letter to explain, but nothing in that letter can possibly justify what has become standard policy at most banks.
What makes matters worse is the enticing ads these people run, on both internet searches, and their website, promising relatively good interest rates, specifically to pay off high interest debts.Needless to say, my debts will still be payed off, and this bank will be avoided at all costs by not only me, but anyone who doesn't want their time wasted on empty promises, not to mention hard inquiries.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Consumer Loans
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I deposited $100 at the Oakland Chinatown HSBC ATM. I took a little long to gather the 5 twenty dollar bills, when I finally put the cash in the slot,..."
- "I had an account that I had closed take out $52.00. Within a few hours of them doing that I had called them and they refunded the money back..."
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good. However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment. ..."
- "I bought a King Mattress 8 years ago, with a 10 years warranty. I submit my claim on February, after 4 months they came to check my mattress and my..."
- "Had knee surgery, same day after surgery got a knock on the door with a delivery of a drink cooler with a knee cuff ,literally. Look it up it..."
- "Purchased an X1 on 5/17/2016 had to send it in for repairs on 7/8/2016. The middle joint connecting the two wheels snapped in half. I paid 100.00 to..."
- "The weekly add for 7/24/16 - 7/30/16 showed a travailing pillow that you take on the plane for $5.99 with the member ship-card or 2 products of similar for $10...."
- "Warranty direct is a scam to no end...they try and find every loophole not to honor their service...customer Dis Service rep name Tyreke had the audacity to say most mechanics..."