Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Loan Modification
Since March of this year we have been trying for a loan modification with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. We have submitted all the requested paperwork at least 3 times.When we have called back, there response was it was in the "review department".We have re-submitted the paperwork again because they stated something wasn't recieved.Now we have recieved a letter from an attorney saying we are in foreclosure.How can this be, when are application has "been under review.How can this be!
Now we have to contact the attorney,so they can contact the mortgage company to verify all the information.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE: That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information..."
- "I took out a loan with Cash-Call for $2,500 my payments were $254.03/month I have been paying this loan since approximately Aug. 2006 I have paid approximately $15,241.80 with the..."
- "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..."
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "I bought this Restonic Monarch mattress at a cost of $1170 barely over four years ago, and it was noticeably sagging by last year. My back's been hurting for..."
- "I agree with the other lady on the previous statement why wont our so called government step up. I came home and my power was off so what the news..."
- "1. Don't 2. If you must, be prepared for the worst possible service. Carefully read and know their policies, you will need to enforce them. 3. Write "not inspected" on the receipt..."
- "We paid a lot of money hoping this would help preserve and make our front stairs and back deck! What a waste of money!!! Didnt even last a full year! ..."