Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Loan Modification
Since March of this year we have been trying for a loan modification with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. We have submitted all the requested paperwork at least 3 times.When we have called back, there response was it was in the "review department".We have re-submitted the paperwork again because they stated something wasn't recieved.Now we have recieved a letter from an attorney saying we are in foreclosure.How can this be, when are application has "been under review.How can this be!
Now we have to contact the attorney,so they can contact the mortgage company to verify all the information.12944dae review #156363
You may also like
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money..."
- "I've paid on time for YEARS and still owe more than I even borrowed. I attached a picture to support that claim too. It should be a crime the way..."
- "I thought I had somehow infected my upper lip. My P.A. put me on oral antibiotic and a cream antibiotic. The condition worsened. I was..."
- "Wisdek, a SEO company based in Ontario Canada, offers a Satisfaction Guarantee on their webpage.But what does that really mean? Absolutely nothing. The only reason I chose to..."
- "Awesome tubs aka Albert Levele McNeil ruined my hardwood floors and my bathtub. He has no clue what he is doing! He has just started refinishing. He put some tape..."
- "We built with Heartland who also required us to use Rusmur. Below are some pictures of our shower. Instead of making the small cuts to complete the border, they..."
- "I went to Salon Uruku (Aveda Salon) Harrison OH for the first time on Monday 4/20 for partial highlight and lowlights w cut. I’ve been an Aveda consumer for 12..."
- "I ordered towel holders and toilet roll holders for my new bathrooms. I awaited delivery as stated but nothing arrived within the stated time period. Then I get an e-mail..."