Wells Fargo Bank Class Action Suits -- Join!
If Wells Fargo Home Mortgage d.b.a. Americas Servicing Company has hurt you and your family, please contact the two two attorney's working to file a class action suit on behalf of outraged homeowners.
INSIST ON YOUR RIGHTS! GO TO THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE NOW!
The Law Offices of Daniel Harris is currently investigating Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. Contact us for a free consultation if you feel that Wells Fargo Home Mortgage has done you wrong.
OR email him:
Horrific, intentional, fraudulent neglect seem to be common denominators shared by Wells Fargo Home Owners nationwide. The truth is heartbreaking. Please visit with caution (the content will make you sick) these informative websites:
The Ripoff Reports website athttp://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/193/RipOff0193782.htm
You Tube at
AND absolutely do not miss
an excellent Mortgage Servicing Fraud's website.
In Nov 2006, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage made escrow errors on my mortgage loan, and after an ugly year of illegal charges piling up on my mortgage, they think they have the right to steal my home! Finally, in October 2007, WFHM admits (by letter) they made the errors that resulted in an illegal judgment against me for $12,000+ over what I truly owed on my home. On their papers they corrected my loan balance, and contacted credit repositories to remove the negative reports they made in error, but after sending me a letter telling me everythinig was worked out on my loan, and the judgment would be reversed by their attorney, they sold my home at a sheriff sale. I now have to pay double the amount of what I owed on my mortgage to redeem my home. IF I can get financing. I'm disabled and divorced. I was hospitilized and during this time they took all the steps and received a judgment against me. I wasn't even given an opportunity to present the truth. I didn't even know they were in Court! They told me all was being worked out and their errors fixed. I can't afford to fight them. They are wrong, they KNOW they are wrong, and yet, without looking back, they stole my home. Before their escrow error, I had a perfect 14 year mortgage history with Waterfield Mortgage. When they closed my credit score was 740. Now my credit score has dropped over 200 points, and I can't get help. WFHM has a profitable scam going, and they close their eyes to the human beings they don't deserve to have as their clients. I promise you, WFHM, if you do not cease and desist in your fraudulent actions against me (and millions of other shell-shocked home owners), and if you do not make restitution, I will continually create and search for ways to make my name one you hear on a daily basis. IT IS MY GOAL TO GATHER TOGETHER OTHER PEOPLE YOU'VE HURT, CHEATED AND STOLEN FROM, AND JOIN FORCES TO BECOME YOUR BIGGEST SERVICING CHALLENGE!
I will design a web page (in several languages), distribute e-books, publish press releases worldwide, and, I will be absolutely relentless in my pursuit to not only reveal the ugliness in Wells Fargo Bank, but to also secure compensation for the irreversible pain and loss you've caused so many. Without blinking an eye.
Kelly L. Hansen Overland Park, KS email@example.com 504-579-2340f33adc9 review #126152
You may also like
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE: That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information..."
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Dear Mr. Jim Millerborg (Sam's Club; Wichita Kansas 316-945-3010)My name is Kimberly Vu-Childrey and I'm just one of Sam's customers. I have purchased and IPod-touch on 01/18/2010, with the 2yr..."
- "My husband AND I purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011 (Model # WTW7800XW2). About 10 months after I purchased this I noticed a hairline crack..."
- " :? I thought that I would give online flower shopping another chance because my first experience was really bad. The first company was Proflowers and I had ordered..."