Wells Fargo Bank Class Action Suits -- Join!
If Wells Fargo Home Mortgage d.b.a. Americas Servicing Company has hurt you and your family, please contact the two two attorney's working to file a class action suit on behalf of outraged homeowners.
INSIST ON YOUR RIGHTS! GO TO THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE NOW!
The Law Offices of Daniel Harris is currently investigating Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. Contact us for a free consultation if you feel that Wells Fargo Home Mortgage has done you wrong.
OR email him:
Horrific, intentional, fraudulent neglect seem to be common denominators shared by Wells Fargo Home Owners nationwide. The truth is heartbreaking. Please visit with caution (the content will make you sick) these informative websites:
The Ripoff Reports website athttp://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/193/RipOff0193782.htm
You Tube at
AND absolutely do not miss
an excellent Mortgage Servicing Fraud's website.
In Nov 2006, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage made escrow errors on my mortgage loan, and after an ugly year of illegal charges piling up on my mortgage, they think they have the right to steal my home! Finally, in October 2007, WFHM admits (by letter) they made the errors that resulted in an illegal judgment against me for $12,000+ over what I truly owed on my home. On their papers they corrected my loan balance, and contacted credit repositories to remove the negative reports they made in error, but after sending me a letter telling me everythinig was worked out on my loan, and the judgment would be reversed by their attorney, they sold my home at a sheriff sale. I now have to pay double the amount of what I owed on my mortgage to redeem my home. IF I can get financing. I'm disabled and divorced. I was hospitilized and during this time they took all the steps and received a judgment against me. I wasn't even given an opportunity to present the truth. I didn't even know they were in Court! They told me all was being worked out and their errors fixed. I can't afford to fight them. They are wrong, they KNOW they are wrong, and yet, without looking back, they stole my home. Before their escrow error, I had a perfect 14 year mortgage history with Waterfield Mortgage. When they closed my credit score was 740. Now my credit score has dropped over 200 points, and I can't get help. WFHM has a profitable scam going, and they close their eyes to the human beings they don't deserve to have as their clients. I promise you, WFHM, if you do not cease and desist in your fraudulent actions against me (and millions of other shell-shocked home owners), and if you do not make restitution, I will continually create and search for ways to make my name one you hear on a daily basis. IT IS MY GOAL TO GATHER TOGETHER OTHER PEOPLE YOU'VE HURT, CHEATED AND STOLEN FROM, AND JOIN FORCES TO BECOME YOUR BIGGEST SERVICING CHALLENGE!
I will design a web page (in several languages), distribute e-books, publish press releases worldwide, and, I will be absolutely relentless in my pursuit to not only reveal the ugliness in Wells Fargo Bank, but to also secure compensation for the irreversible pain and loss you've caused so many. Without blinking an eye.
Kelly L. Hansen Overland Park, KS email@example.com 504-579-2340
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was in a tight spot and borrowed 600 bucks, now im going to be paying double if not triple the amount borrowed... if you are in a tight spot..."
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "I do not no have never had a loan with this company!!! They came on my property without permission and done $1398.00 damage and will not repair it!! I have..."
- "Please refer to the following return policies Customer may return the package to the designated shipping address, and cover the shipping fee for returning the package only if the customer service..."
- "I ordered the waterproof head set on our around Devendra 19th 2014. I received a tracking number. I received an email saying it was shipped. When it never was..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "I keep seeing all of these negative reviews about Scentsy so I feel I have to step in a defend this company. 1 year ago I had no idea what..."
- "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..."
- "Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly..."