Wells Fargo Bank Class Action Suits -- Join!
If Wells Fargo Home Mortgage d.b.a. Americas Servicing Company has hurt you and your family, please contact the two two attorney's working to file a class action suit on behalf of outraged homeowners.
INSIST ON YOUR RIGHTS! GO TO THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE NOW!
The Law Offices of Daniel Harris is currently investigating Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. Contact us for a free consultation if you feel that Wells Fargo Home Mortgage has done you wrong.
OR email him:
Horrific, intentional, fraudulent neglect seem to be common denominators shared by Wells Fargo Home Owners nationwide. The truth is heartbreaking. Please visit with caution (the content will make you sick) these informative websites:
The Ripoff Reports website athttp://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/193/RipOff0193782.htm
You Tube at
AND absolutely do not miss
an excellent Mortgage Servicing Fraud's website.
In Nov 2006, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage made escrow errors on my mortgage loan, and after an ugly year of illegal charges piling up on my mortgage, they think they have the right to steal my home! Finally, in October 2007, WFHM admits (by letter) they made the errors that resulted in an illegal judgment against me for $12,000+ over what I truly owed on my home. On their papers they corrected my loan balance, and contacted credit repositories to remove the negative reports they made in error, but after sending me a letter telling me everythinig was worked out on my loan, and the judgment would be reversed by their attorney, they sold my home at a sheriff sale. I now have to pay double the amount of what I owed on my mortgage to redeem my home. IF I can get financing. I'm disabled and divorced. I was hospitilized and during this time they took all the steps and received a judgment against me. I wasn't even given an opportunity to present the truth. I didn't even know they were in Court! They told me all was being worked out and their errors fixed. I can't afford to fight them. They are wrong, they KNOW they are wrong, and yet, without looking back, they stole my home. Before their escrow error, I had a perfect 14 year mortgage history with Waterfield Mortgage. When they closed my credit score was 740. Now my credit score has dropped over 200 points, and I can't get help. WFHM has a profitable scam going, and they close their eyes to the human beings they don't deserve to have as their clients. I promise you, WFHM, if you do not cease and desist in your fraudulent actions against me (and millions of other shell-shocked home owners), and if you do not make restitution, I will continually create and search for ways to make my name one you hear on a daily basis. IT IS MY GOAL TO GATHER TOGETHER OTHER PEOPLE YOU'VE HURT, CHEATED AND STOLEN FROM, AND JOIN FORCES TO BECOME YOUR BIGGEST SERVICING CHALLENGE!
I will design a web page (in several languages), distribute e-books, publish press releases worldwide, and, I will be absolutely relentless in my pursuit to not only reveal the ugliness in Wells Fargo Bank, but to also secure compensation for the irreversible pain and loss you've caused so many. Without blinking an eye.
Kelly L. Hansen Overland Park, KS email@example.com 504-579-234012976fb8 review #126152
You may also like
- "I had a flat on my 2013 jeep wrangler . Call my dealership peters in longview tx. They would not assist me I call numerous of time. I had to..."
- "I was in a tight spot and borrowed 600 bucks, now im going to be paying double if not triple the amount borrowed... if you are in a tight spot..."
- "Wels Fargo/America's Servicing Comapny will do the following if you ask for a loan modification:Deceive you by offering a 'trial period' with lower payments, which they claim they will accept.They..."
- " :? I thought that I would give online flower shopping another chance because my first experience was really bad. The first company was Proflowers and I had ordered..."
- "Jet Blue - the most inconvenient way to control the TV. Jet Blue Airbus 321 from New York to San Francisco has screen controls mounted into the arm-rests. Why???!! Why not..."
- "I purchased my GE glass-top stove in June of 2012 but didn't start using it as I was still renovating my home. Once I started cooking I noticed the seal..."
- "I requested an invite to purchase the Amazon Echo. I requested it before April 7th, the request deadline/cutoff Amazon set to still receive the $99 promotional price. I..."
- "They promised the job would be done in 48 hours but 4 months later we are dealing with Aspens aftermath of total incompetent people. All our drip edging needed replaced...causing..."
- "Furniture is garbage at best. DECEPTIVE SALES PRACTICE! *** artists, ***. Never again. City and Ashley are the same company. Never with them again. Shady shady shady. Did NOT DISCLOSE..."