Wells Fargo - Well Fargo Auto Finance

Issue not resolved
Jul 13, 2008
review #127295

Well Fargo is the worse finance company you would ever want to have as a lien holder. They are quick to want to repo someones vehicle. Like no one at this company has ever been late or down on there luck with money.

If your payment is due on a certain date they will harrass you until you pay them.

Calling your phone from sun up to sun down. Also when you need help they have all the excuses in the world not to help you. Its like they want to repo the *** car. They suck as a company

b0137c0
Had an experience with Wells Fargo?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
angrycustomer

Jan 19 Mankato, Minnesota

I am one of the many people who hate Wells Fargo Auto Finance! We were talked into refinancing with them. The sales guy said we would have a smaller monthly payment. He lied to our face. Ended up with a higher payment for an additional year. We were not told the bottom line until we signed the papers which was our fault for believing him to be honest.

Cannot wait to leave WF

Apr 24, 2013 Plano, Texas

Wells Fargo Auto Finance IS by far THE worst group I have ever dealt with. They were not willing to help me out with my payment arrangment AT ALL. I was going to pay TWO car payments at once in 1 week. They refused to work with me and DEMANDED I pay them on the SAME day when my next payment is not even due! They kept trying to put words into my mouth, such as I was refusing to work with them? Right, I am refusing yet I called in advance to set something up? They were bullying me and acted as if I was 6 months behind on a payment. I had a major life event come up out of no where, MY MOM PASSED AWAY, and they are not even able to work a deal out with me. NEVER have I had a company make me feel so low, as if I didn't have enough going on. *** comes up in peoples lives, and yes, I know I was a whopping 15 days late on my payment, but give me a break. I will refinance through a better company next time. Once they have your signature, they do not give a *** about customer service. Please take my advice, DO NOT refinance through Wells Fargo, or purchase new. If your credit is not so great, go through a smaller company. I'll be damned if Wells Fargo assits its customers in any way when *** hits the fan.

Dallas71

Feb 08, 2013 Worthington, Ohio

I am very Suprised to hear all the Negative Post about Wells Fargo, I have gotten Several Loans from them , And the reason Why... I PAID THEM !! Every post ive read has someone saying they were Late On Payments, Guess what ? Every Loan Company will come take Your S**T when U dont pay for it !! Dont blame the Lender, They gave U the Money, And NONE of them give a *** about your Financial Hardships, It's Dog-Eat-Dog, And If someone Owed U Thousands of Dollars, You'd Want It Back Too !!

Jul 06, 2012

I am happy to say that after all the misery wells Fargo has put me threw I'm technically done with them. However, even though I just paid of my loan they sent me a title from a different state that I used to to live in 3 years ago. Now I have to wait who knows how ling to get the correct title from the correct state. If I can give you any advice stay away from Wells Fargo Auto Finance. :(

0 1 Reply

Jan 28, 2013

its not their job to keep up with the titling everytime you move. They hold the original title when you purchase the car. take a little responsibility and quit blaming other people for normal responsibilities

1 0 Reply
WF Disgust

Jul 03, 2012

I too am disgusted with WF Auto -- I make a monthly payment and if it is late, I get threats of repossession. Payments are made regularly (albeit a few days late) but made. I will never, ever do business with WF for anything again -- once my loan is paid off.

0 0 Reply
soon to be leaving wells

Apr 18, 2012

I have checking and savings accounts with Wells for 20 years. Both have positive balance and my credit card balance is not even at half the allowable level - however they turned down a refinance on a truck loan that is 100% current because of an open home equity loan. Really? I am so happy we the citizens bailed them out.

Pi**ed

Apr 13, 2012

As for Wells Fargo Auto....they have the poorest customer service I have EVER had to deal with in my 40 years!...We did not finance our auto loan through them but were transferred when they took over Wachovias dealer services.We fell behind on 1 payment when my husband got out of the service and we have been waiting on his VA disability.I had an agreement with one decent rep I had been working with at Wells fargo, and was told as long as I continued to call her and make arrangments every month so that I did not get farther behind that I would be ok....go figure they took my account from her and moved it around to several different reps. I called yesterday to set up my usual payment and was informed that they could not except a payment past the next 48 hours. I kindly explained that this was the way I worked things out with a prior rep until disability got worked out. He then transferred me to a real B**ch named Jessica. She was extremely rude, was trying to put words in my mouth saying that I said I was NOT going to make a payment when I said NO I NEVER said that I indeed said I was trying to set up a payment for in 2 weeks! she cut me off said she wasn't putting words in my mouth and insisted that I was refusing to make my payment then informed me I had till 5 pm the next day or she was sched. our vehicle for repo! then said well I am not arguing with you and hung up on me! With that being said ...IF I was not showing any good faith that I was trying to get that 1 payment... Show more

BAMF 23

Sep 13, 2011

Wells Fargo is a terrible finance company. No compassion for their customers in this economic crisis we are all going through. I was a good customer been with Wells Fargo for the whole time I had my loan(3 years) up until they repossessed my car last week over 2 late payments and 400 in late fees accumulated in 2 months. Most auto loan finance companies give 3 sometimes 4 months before they want your car. Don't ever choose wells fargo for any of your banking needs all they really want is your money. STAND BY YOU HAHAHA!

wow sorry a**es

Aug 30, 2011

Well I've been with them for some time myself had a few run ins but yes they called but they worked with me BUT NOW I'm on my last car payment an its only 400 told me last month it was 7something to finally pay it off now asking for almost 1400 for mii last payment n can't even. Tell me why. Sorry a** company at the last min. Wow

Justme

Aug 11, 2011

Wells fargo is far from perfect. I know if your a few days late the calls start. But from my experience good and very bad they have always made arrangements with me. Its my fault for them calling me cause I get behind on my payments. The reason most of us have a loan from them is cause our credit sucks. So yes they do call alot but most of the loans they give out are high risk.

beth

Jul 19, 2011

I have always been up front with wells fargo about my situation and they did not care. A few months ago the women that my grandma talked to called her a worthless *** of *** and the same women told me to take the bus rout and i dont even live on one ! I tryed making payments and to work something out with them but they refused! I will never deal with their sorry *** again and i hope they go out of business for good!

well fargo is dirty ass

Jul 19, 2011

worst customer service rip off bastards. worst decision for auto finance. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Refused to Refinance my Auto L

Jun 15, 2011

I hate, hate, hate Wells Fargo! They are satans lap dogs. The nerve of them to turn my refinance request down but our tax dollars bailed them sorry sons of satan out of their mess. The customer service idiots even have the nerve to call on a Sunday morning 8:00am sharp! I have their numbers taggged and now they go straight to voicemail. Who cares! My car is almost paid for let them wait since they want to refuse me.

YOU SUCK

May 31, 2011

Never again in my life will I do any banking or loan transactions with Wells Fargo. I had a car loan through them, made my payments on time and even extra each month to pay it down. I get a 10 day pay off from them because I was selling the car, I go in to a branch and overpay to make sure it pays it in full and they can't come back with I owe more. They tell me the money will be posted immediately and that i would get the remainder within 3-5 days along with my title to give the buyer.. they decide to 'forget to post my payment' for 3 days and then short me the remainder saying that it was the added daily interest.. A 10 day payoff means that what they quote me is good and if I paid that same day I should be golden. I keep calling to get my check and title and they continue to give me the run around telling me they can hold my money for 10 extra days.. Um 19 days is not 10 sorry. Not only did they cause me a massive headache they caused the buyer the same thing. Wells Fargo you should be ashamed of yourself. If i was 19 days late giving you money then I would have a sorts of late fees and interest.

Ann Johnson

May 06, 2011

Wells Fargo, ugh!!! I have a car financed through them and after 59months of car payments the 60th and final payment is accuring interest, I have made my payment with interest, mailed it 5 days ago and they are saying I am late... I gave them the money order number and the date and they are still calling. Let them come and try and take my car... All *** is going break loose... I called Better Business Bureau and I want my title

Mr Mark David

Apr 15, 2011

ATTENTION:
welcome to BARCLAY HOUSE OF LOAN PLC we offer loan to people on bad credit,home improvement loan, personal and business loan, student looking for financial help and to companies etc with a very low interest rate and with or without collateral. any interested one should contact us via email barclayhouseofloan@hotmail.com with the following information,please complete and summit the information below;
*******************************************************
monthly Income:
amount needed in EUR or USD:
purpose of Loan:
Loan duration:
how Urgent do you need the loan:
********************************
Mr Mark David
EMAIL barclayhouseofloan@hotmail.com

MightyMouse

Aug 12, 2013

BEWARE! It may be obvious to some of you, but this is NOT LEGITIMATE! :eek

FED UP TOO

Apr 07, 2011

WELL FARGO IS BUYING OUT EVERYBODY AND THE CUSTOMER SVC SUCKS BEWARE OF THESE CROOKS ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS TAKE YOUR PROPERTY AFTER ITS ALMOST PAID FOR(3 MONTHS). I WILL NEVER USE THEIR SORRY COMPANY AGAIN THEY NEED A WAKE UP CALL OH AND TO RAY NO I HAVE NEVER BEEN LATE ON A CAR OR MORTGAGE AND THEY STILL CALL 50 TIMES A DAY WHEN THEY REALIZED THE ERROR THE JERKS STILL DIDN'T APOLOGIZE

ray

Apr 04, 2011

SORRY ALL YOU WHINERS BUT YOU SIGNED A CONTRACT . PERHAPS YOU SHOULD GET YOUR LIVES TOGETHER AND DON'T EXPECT SOMETHING FOR NOTHING. ACTUALLY I'M TIRED PAYING FOR DEADBEATS LIKE YOU. I'VE NEVER DEFAULTED ON A LOAN. HAD TO WORK THREE JOBS TO MAKE PAYMENTS BUT I GUESS I'M OLD SCHOOL

1-20 of 91 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.