Wells Fargo - Refinance scam
I paid $400.00 to refinance my existing mortgage. The application process started in January 09. After giving me all sorts of run-arounds, Wells ended up denying my application in Jun 09. And I lost my $400.00.
1) First they said they were going to do a 1-2-3 step program. Where there was no appraisal required. However, they defined that application because of Debt-to-income ratio. How, *** they are because there were no changes in my income or debt from the day I started business with them.
2) Later on they referred me to a local genius who ended up taking my money!
3) Don't tell me that appraisal and credit report costs $400.00. this is BS
Sterling Heights, MI10898891 review #156367
You may also like
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..."
- "If you are interested in making money manipulating penny stocks by bashing companies so you can buy stock cheap then IHUB is made for you..The have power hungry administrators that..."
- "Ordered flowers and balloons for husband's birthday. They delivered them a day early. What was delivered for the flowers was cheap and sad looking--nothing like the fully upgrade $65 charge..."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "This photo is of the sandwich i recieved when i ordered a steak and white cheddar panini to go. I got back to my room and this is the disgrace..."
- "Scam artists!!! I hired CED Development in November of 2013 for a simple 3-4 day fence project that still isn't finished. This was a horrible experience that consisted from excuses..."
- "So, I ordered the white mesh bandage dress, paid by credit card, and waited patiently. It has been six weeks, four emails and the response is that it is..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."