Wells Fargo - Refinance scam
I paid $400.00 to refinance my existing mortgage. The application process started in January 09. After giving me all sorts of run-arounds, Wells ended up denying my application in Jun 09. And I lost my $400.00.
1) First they said they were going to do a 1-2-3 step program. Where there was no appraisal required. However, they defined that application because of Debt-to-income ratio. How, *** they are because there were no changes in my income or debt from the day I started business with them.
2) Later on they referred me to a local genius who ended up taking my money!
3) Don't tell me that appraisal and credit report costs $400.00. this is BS
Sterling Heights, MIc192926
You may also like
- "Steven Sears is a disbarred attorney located in 18 Truman in Irvine has been viciously making up FAKE stories about her and every attorney she deals with. He has been impersonating..."
- "I signed with them with promise to save money including the lease payment I am paying double what I was and the device I signed the lease for doesn't work..."
- "As Paypal user, I had paid using Paypal to pay internet purchases as Paypal advertises it as a safest way to pay and buy which is untrue. I had bought..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl. I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed... mind u I made sure clothes..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "CAUTION! Doing business with Paulson's Construction or Paulson's Construction owner Paul McClorey should be avoided! Immediatley RUN do not walk away from this company! I made the CRITICAL mistake of..."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "My husband and I spent over $7,000 dollars in the last year and a half at Gardner White and planned to purchase our family room furniture next month, but after..."