i hate wells fargo-rat bastards!!

Feb 11, 2010
review #170987

yea i am pissed off at wells fargo mortgage company.i wish i could keep my trash and throw them out.

they are a lying, fake mickey mouse ran company with conflicting inaccurate false and misleading information. their home loan modification program is designed to trick consumers into believing they will get help. they will constantly give you the run around and lie to your face.you will always be asked to supply the same information and re-enter the program for reasons only known to them. do not trust this company or wachovia which they own as well.

some one really needs to turn the heat up on them and expose them for what they really are.i bet their CEO is counting his bonus money..the rat bastards!!!!!

9d2b56e
Had an experience with Wells Fargo?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Darryl S. Grayson

May 25, 2012

I am aware that many homeowners are waiting for Mortgage Loan Modifications. I would like to speak with all homeowners who have had a Mortgage Loan with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.

Darryl Grayson
Darryl Grayson & Associates
dlender@consultant.com
424-264-8574

wachovialied

May 22, 2012

I hate them too, from way back. wachovialied.com

Wells F-U Can Kiss My A$$

Apr 21, 2012

A WF bank rep opened a business credit card for me. She said there is no annual fee associated with card. You know how they train their employees to push their $hitty products on you every time you walk into their branch. The rep was a really nice lady, so I agreed to get the card so she could get credit for it.

I have never even used the card once. Well, Wells F-U decided to charge me a $50 fee for some *** rewards feature I was supposed to get on the card, a card I NEVER used. All of the sudden, I see a balance owing AND LATE for three months when I checked my banking online. I called their customer DISservice and told them I never even used the card, so why is there a balance? She said it was for the fee. I told them to reverse the charges and to write a letter to the credit bureaus to correct their error in reporting my account as late. They refused to do it. They said it was not their rror, that it was my fault and that I should have contacted them sooner.

I said I've never used that card, so how did I know to contact them about it? They said I got statements. WTF would I look at statements for if I've never used the card? I do all my banking online, so I never look at bank statements, either. Still, the mofos still would not correct their reporting to the credit bureaus. They f#cked with my credit and refuse to fix it.

I closed all my accounts with them that same day. I'm going to pull my retirement accounts from them, too,
... Show more

L.A. Steve

Oct 21, 2011

Every horror story you read about WF is true. I was out of work, missed several months mortgage payments, then spent an entire year trying to got the mortgage modified/reinstated. Once my work returned they stalled for months, which unnecessarily destroyed my credit rating. Finally, after my income hit a seasonal peak, they offered me a modification that would RAISE my payments, at an interest rate 40% higher than market rates, and said if I didn't accept they would foreclose. It was outright extortion. Wells Fargo management should all be thrown in jail.

Shelley

Jun 30, 2011

I so hate them. Just got off the phone today with a guy named Nick. Called about lowering my 6.5 interest rate. Said the only and I mean only thing they could do was a stream lined refinance that would cost me 3500.00. IF I had 3500.00 laying around I would not refinance. Said it would lower my payment 90.00!!!!!! Are you serious????? Said there was nothing else they could do or anyone else. Hate them. I wish I could mail them the keys and tell them to stick em.

Pissed with the LYING Wells Fa

Feb 06, 2011

I contacted Wells fargo regarding a loan modification in November 2010. I had an unexpected expense that occured and wasot able to pay my October/November payments. I attempted to see if there were any options available before I made the decision to not pay them. There wasn't according to them. I contacted them every two weeks to get the status of the request and each time I was asked to send in my pay stubs. My current payment is about $1100 a month. Finally a week ago I received that a modification was not approved but that a payment plan was being offered. Their solution was to offer me a six month payment plan increasing my monthly payment to $1425. If my payment of $1100 is a struggle, how can increasing it help me? I sent the a check stub showing my take home pay was $1333, how would I be able to meet that payment. Wells Fargo is a joke and really does not care about helping their customers. I have had my mortgage for 6 years with Wachovia/Wells with on-time payments until recent. Even after missing the two payments, I resumed regular payments to show my good afith efforts to pay,but that doesn't matter to them. I was told that I need to think about selling my home. I not trying to avoid payments, just a little help with my mortgage.

Teri

Oct 26, 2010

I call them "Hells Cargo" for a reason. My family thought we just completed a VA streamline refinance only to find out that they closed us a month late, we had to pay and extra payment and now we just received a letter tonight telling us they want over $1,000 more in order to payoff the old loan! Are you kidding?!!! What the heck was our escrow closing for? Completely ridiculous.

Ex-Wells Customer

Oct 12, 2010

Gads, these posts are so depressing! I believe every one of them though - I used to be a Wells Fargo customer. The very first time was back in the 1970s. I banked with Wells for about 5 years and had money disappear from my account and money disappear from deposits that I made in the night deposit slot from the banch on American River Dr. in Sacramento, CA. I was never able to solve the disputed missing money so I closed my account with them. The bank that I opened up a new account with, in the early 1980s, was taken up by Wells in the mid 1990s so I ended up, by default, with another Wells Fargo account. Well, after a few short months of having a Wells Fargo account, money 'disappeared' from my account (again). After not being able to solve the 'mystery of the missing money,' I closed the account and opened up another with another bank. Keep in mind that I'd literally lived on their customer service phone lines waiting for someone to answer, at all hours of every day of the week for close to 3 months with no success and that I went on to try to get someone at the bank branch to explain to me where and why the money was taken from my account all to no avail. Well, this new bank that I opened up the account with was bought up, ALSO, by Wells Fargo not even 2 years after I opened up my account so this time, without waiting for money to just 'disappear,' I closed the account and opened up an account with another bank.

Thieves... ... Show more

screwed-by-wellsfargo

Jul 31, 2010

more like: RAPED by wells fargo

steph1964

Jul 28, 2010

if everyone filed bankruptsy that wells fargo wouldnt help. well then wells fargo might not be around much longer would they?

steph1964

Jul 28, 2010

paul, no one at wells fargo will actually give u there last name. i had to pull tooth and nail to get there so called padge id number. and then guess what? there are so many locations in different states. and they have there phone centers set up where you have no idea where the heck your calling, and they have noone there by the name or badge number you just repeated to them. so, what do you do then? i tell ya file bankruptsy, ask trustee or attorney to request an audit on your account at wells fargo. are they really going to hide, lie to the government? well, i for one am going to make them tow the line.

wells worker :(

Jul 27, 2010

i work for a company "contracted thru wellsfargo. "help mortgagers who are deliquent on their loans. its a call center. trainin sucked 1 weeks worth. To tell people to update docs every 30days oh wait wells changed its now every 60days. oh you want to make a partial payment? sry cant do that unless your on a trial/repayment plan. oh we can take your partial payment over the phone again. the mortgagers sends in hardship letter, financial worksheet. an proof of income. but the processor says there wrong you need to send them in again.

I honestly feel really bad that my job is to make the customers life worse. Im so sorry. Please dont take it out on the phone lady. we werent trained properly. if you are going thru wells they want your money one way or another they dont care about people. i cant sleep at nitght knowing the next day im screwing another person over. As soon as i find a different low paying job wells fargo can kiss my *** good bye

Colleen

Apr 20, 2010

To Paul! This does not work. They do not care. I began loan mod paperwork in December of 2009 and it is now April 2010 and they still havent agreed or disagreed to a loan modification. THis is after a multitude of faxes, counseling, phone calls, etcetera.To top it off, my escrow was short for the year so I paid it, causing my mtg pmt to change...for April. They didnt inform me the change was for Jan, Feb, Mar also...so they filed it with all 3 credit bureaus!

Colleen

Apr 20, 2010

I totally agree! I paid escrow shortage which made my payment change, which I was never notified about, which made each payment short, which they reported at 30 days past due to all 3 credit bureaus!!! I am looking for a job since my last job was canned and they run credit reports and I am screwed!!!

Pat

Apr 15, 2010

They got me too, said they everything was a go and I should be receiving paperwork within the week....HA called them back it's still under review. the same day they told me everything was approved the sheriff handed my wife an eviction notice...

savannahblues

Mar 08, 2010

It will never deal with Wells Fargo again. They are just a bunch of liars. I wish my load had never been bought by them.

nrsrchd

Feb 25, 2010

First may I ask why would you want to
modify your loan when there may be fraud in your mortgage that you were not aware of. You can take that fraud and make those that broke the law pay rather than you paying them to defraud you. When the banks break the law they owe YOU money, it says so in the law. The way to show they broke the law is in auditing the paperwork. A forensic audit performed by certified professionals can go over mortgage documents and find the violations of the law. Since a crime may have been committed you need to treat the paperwork as such. From the audit then a letter asking for more information or a rescission letter asking for the return of ALL money paid in and for them to divest themselves of all claims. From there litigation paperwork can be created ready to file into court. They do not want their violations of the law before a jury of 12 homeowners who may wonder if they were defrauded as well. See all the "MISTAKES" they make like losing document etc may be more than that, it may be intentional which is fraud. endlessfrauddetection.com contains example after of example what the law says when it come to mortgages. If the people are going to take back this country we need to do it one home at a time with the law. When you have gone through the site and see just what you can do then contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com to start taking back this country one home at a time.

0 0 Reply
I'm sooooo tired of these idio

Feb 25, 2010

You can write them all you want. My experience is they don't care. They just want to play on the phone all day. My problem is my States Attorney Generals office was contacted conerning their lying, predatory ways of bad faith business practices and that office hasn't even called me back. Let's move to Japan!

grace

Feb 23, 2010

My mom told me about Wells Fargo.It seems they have been scamming honest,hard working people for over many years.

Tracy

Feb 23, 2010

It does no good to write to the CEO or their "excutive office". They don't care, or respond, even if they promise. I hate them as well. Leave, get out, run

1-20 of 22 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wells Fargo.
Filing a new complaint about
×