I hate wells fargo-rat bastards!!
yea i am pissed off at wells fargo mortgage company.i wish i could keep my trash and throw them out.
they are a lying, fake mickey mouse ran company with conflicting inaccurate false and misleading information. their home loan modification program is designed to trick consumers into believing they will get help. they will constantly give you the run around and lie to your face.you will always be asked to supply the same information and re-enter the program for reasons only known to them. do not trust this company or wachovia which they own as well.
some one really needs to turn the heat up on them and expose them for what they really are.i bet their CEO is counting his bonus money..the rat bastards!!!!!12a2f0e1 review #170987
You may also like
- "Believe everything negative you hear and read about Dean Pirovolos, Robert Shamie, and US Mortgage Capital. They knew my debt-to-income ratio was too high right from the beginning. Dean..."
- "I applied for a refinance of my home to get the payments down. After all was said and done without wind damage [insurance I don't need and they don't require..."
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "Bought tv online 5 days ago. Store still not release it to me because they have no confirmation, been called twice by web folks. Bought one off their shelf after..."
- "I ordered flowers to be delivered to my studio. E-Florist sent me a email confirming my order. I waited all day for the flowers to arrive, that I needed for..."
- "First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation is a deceptive operation, after paying my monthly payment I needed repair on my furnace, they sent their company out that tried to fault..."
- "I ordered about $80 worth of clothes from LOFT online and UPS tracking said it was delivered to my door. I stupidly pre-signed for the package. The package was delivered..."
- "Aman Natt sold me on his Forex training course for over £2500 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as examples of their own..."
- "I ordered towel holders and toilet roll holders for my new bathrooms. I awaited delivery as stated but nothing arrived within the stated time period. Then I get an e-mail..."