Wells Fargo - HARP Re-fi faxing exercise
Received a letter in November that our home loan and drop in housing value qualified us for a re-fi with the HARP program.I applied on November 24th and they are still asking us to fax one document after the other.
We have two pensions and Social Security--that is all, no foreclosures or bankruptcies, no defaults. I have faxed the same 12 or 14 pages of income statements to two different 'document specialists'. They have gone 3 years back for documents and then asked for the name and phone number of our CPA to 'prove that we really had received these pensions for the last 3 years'--it has been 12 years btw. Two days before Christmas they wanted ALL the monthly pension statements for the past 3 years even though they already had 2012's and the 1099's from the past 3 years.
That was to be 72 pages of pension statements (2 pensions, 36 mos). Nope--I told them I would do it if they could tell me what flunkie was going to read each and every one of the 72 statements before Christmas day and check for errors or lying or whatever. They dropped that request. No communication or reply to our questions for days or a week at a time.
We still have no idea if the re-fi is on or not.
Fannie and Freddie are MAD that they got with their fingers in the cookie jar and are making sure the homeowners will pay for it--even after we bailed them out so the CEO's and CFO's could get their millions of dollars of bonuses.If you want to apply for this farce make sure you have a fax machine at your disposal or you will need to float just to pay the fax fees.1092d458 review #380092
You may also like
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE: That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information..."
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "We moved to Amarillo last Jan. And bought dining room furniture from Ashleys. Furniture was delivered to us damaged. The furniture was the Ledelle. Chunk of wood from table and..."
- "I bought a nice neat and tidy brown leather couch modelLatitude Sofa, RX Caramel. The cushions at the back, after the space of 2 weeks sagged to ugly sausage shapes,..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com!What a nightmare to work with.We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."