Wells Fargo - Gave me two months off with forbearance and now charging me the back pay
You are right they gave me a forbearance with two months of not paying and i asked them are u sure i don't have to pay and was told absolutely.After the two months i was denied loan modification and told i would have to pay the two months plus additional late fees and other fees or face foreclosure.
I have been through 3 more loan modifications and another forebearance with the last payment due on 9/28/10 and i payed slightly more and now they tell me i am approved with no payment until december 1st and when i tried to contact them i am now being told i need to make a october 1st payment and make payments on the 1st until my new payment in december 1st which doesn't make since i tried to reach out to the lady who is handling my modification and she hasn't even return my call and they want me to submit everything in ten days. I wanna sue them so badly for bad business.
I wouldn't even owe if they didn't tell me not to pay and now they are using it against me.I was seeking a modification because my hours were cut at work.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Check this out, giving me access to other company accounts. And then check out the response email I recieve from them when I file a complaint. Yes sorry..."
- "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..."
- "Those aspiring to come and work in the UAE or any GCC country ought to know that the working conditions etc are good. What you should NOT is take a..."
- "5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday. It was no where near what the picture..."
- "DISENCHARMED/ENCHANTED!! I ordered a Catnapper Cortez Loveseat ($730.27) on 1-23-2012, my checking acct. was debited for the amount on 1-27-2012 and delivery was promised no later than 2-8-2012. Well today..."
- "The photo on the left is what was delivered to my sister at work, on her birthday, with a card that read, "sorry for your loss" The photo on..."
- "Bought a toy RC Boat. Took more than a month to get it. Worked only 10 min. It's impossible to charge from transmitter. Boat is way smaller..."
- "I spent 100,000 pesos ($over 2000 USD) buying a laptop with a one year parts and labor warranty. After 11 months the screen broke. I sent Lazada almost..."
- " email to manager: My experience with Safelite is not a good one. Im hoping we can resolve this without going to court. I would appreciate your..."